Junkfan

Jul 28, 2017
No version does, and the developer has no plans to add it in the future.

EDIT: Thanks to Paragon360, looks like KsT now does have plans to add sound, I haven't checked his patreon page in a while, but only if he reaches a goal, but even then it might not happen until the game is complete or might only be on his new game, but he might could still work on adding sound to the Twist as a side project.
View attachment 694122
I belive donations were in the 9k area before for quiet some time and I dont remember and any talk even than about sound

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I belive donations were in the 9k area before for quiet some time and I dont remember and any talk even than about sound
While I don't know if he ever reach 9K as you said, I'm the I never heard anything from him about adding sound, that's why I was under the impression that there were no plans for him to do so.

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
this game became like nokia after v.029...new colors,a few ringtones and visual changes with light effects but the same same shit at the end.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How to repeat the photo shoot of Kevin and Julia?
Wait a few days, adrianna for a another photo shoot, and repeat what you did before.
But once Kira's involved, Kevin will no longer be in the picture.

To get him back you'll have to load a save before Kira gets involved.
Which you should be able to get from one of the saves via the link in my signature.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I need to try this. Can't ignore how many people like it. I've been held up on it looking a lot like a Sims game, but I'm taking it that's not such a big deal when you get going?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I need to try this. Can't ignore how many people like it. I've been held up on it looking a lot like a Sims game, but I'm taking it that's not such a big deal when you get going?
As someone who felt the same at one point, I recommend trying it. It's actually really good, solid animation, flexible camera angles, make up for whatever weaknesses it has.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
As someone who felt the same at one point, I recommend trying it. It's actually really good, solid animation, flexible camera angles, make up for whatever weaknesses it has.
Would be awesome if someone took the time to overhaul the models though. Would make for a stupid hot game with the added control.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
No version does, and the developer has no plans to add it in the future.

EDIT: Thanks to Paragon360, looks like KsT now does have plans to add sound, I hadn't checked his patreon page in a while, but only if he reaches a goal, and even then it might not happen until the game is complete or might only be on his new game, but he might/could still work on adding sound to the Twist as a side project.
View attachment 694122
I dont know how new you are here but that sound thing has been going on for years. It is not new, KsT baited his supporters about this long time ago(it was around when he had 3k-4k income)

Last edited:

Biodred

Jul 25, 2018
Wait a few days, adrianna for a another photo shoot, and repeat what you did before.
But once Kira's involved, Kevin will no longer be in the picture.

To get him back you'll have to load a save before Kira gets involved.
Which you should be able to get from one of the saves via the link in my signature.
In which version of the game is this photo shoot?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hello guys please replay how to save in the game and guide
in OP is a walkthrough thats your guide, there is no gallery but most if not all of the scenes are repeatable and you save when you click on the icon top right then there is an option to save and quit

Reactions: Dilu10

Dilu10

Jun 17, 2020
in OP is a walkthrough thats your guide, there is no gallery but most if not all of the scenes are repeatable and you save when you click on the icon top right then there is an option to save and quit
So we can only save and quit

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I dont know how new you are here but that sound thing has been going on for years. It is not new, KsT baited his supporters about this long time ago(it was around when he had 3k-4k income)
I've been part of this thread for years and contributed a lot to it, you can check the link in my signature. I just don't make it a habit to check the developers patreon page.
and that's why I orginally said that KsT didn't have any plans to add sound.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes