• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DanielR

Jun 18, 2020
Hi guys, I am in need of help if any of you experienced a similar problem or know how to fix it, I was playing the version 038Beta1 and simply after Day 99 my screen is black and dose not load anymore. I tried to enter over and over again and load the game but its the same, as well the autosave - tried to skip the days but the problem is still there. Played on Ultra settings and resolution as my PC is quite good and never had any issues except this. Anything in mind how to fix this.
Thanks a lot.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys, I am in need of help if any of you experienced a similar problem or know how to fix it, I was playing the version 038Beta1 and simply after Day 99 my screen is black and dose not load anymore. I tried to enter over and over again and load the game but its the same, as well the autosave - tried to skip the days but the problem is still there. Played on Ultra settings and resolution as my PC is quite good and never had any issues except this. Anything in mind how to fix this.
Thanks a lot.
all I can think of is to see what happens if you reduce the graphics quality.
and download the latest version 0.38Final from the OP. I have heard that 0.38Beta1 did have some issues similar to that.

Last edited:

DanielR

Jun 18, 2020
all I can think of is to see what happens if you reduce the graphics quality.
and download the latest version 0.38Final from the OP. I have heard that 0.38Beta1 did have some issues similar to that.
Thanks a lot, I will do that, is there anyway that I can load my saved game from the previous version ?
Also should I activate Patron in order to save games or there is another way that I should do this ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks a lot, I will do that, is there anyway that I can load my saved game from the previous version ?
Also should I activate Patron in order to save games or there is another way that I should do this ?
For the saves, there's no need to do anything, as all versions use the same save location.
but, if you want to know to where the save location is, there are instructions you can find via the link in my signature.

As for activating it so that you can Load and Save.
You have two options
If you're already a $1, no need to pay more, patreon of KsT, just download the game directly from him, connect to the internet and click "Connect to Patreon"
If not, download it from here from the OP and just click "Connect to Patreon", you might have to do it a couple of times, DO NOT download the crack separately the game is already cracked.

Reactions: AfnanNaif

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
UPDATE TO THE USEFUL LINKS POST

I have added a link for MAC users that are having a problem running the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

I just want to NOTE that, as I am a PC user, I can not guarantee that this will fix the issue, only that from the posts I've read on the thread it does seem to do the trick, I just can't guarantee it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
UPDATE TO THE USEFUL LINKS POST

I have added a link for MAC users that are having a problem running the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

I just want to NOTE that, as I am a PC user, I can not guarantee that this will fix the issue, only that from the posts I've read on the thread it does seem to do the trick, I just can't guarantee it.
For Mac users:
Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x '[drag and drop game folder]' (hit enter)

Note: After you drag and dropped the game folder into Terminal.app make sure in front and end of the path apostrophes are added (').

Does the same as permission fixer.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For Mac users:
Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x '[drag and drop game folder]' (hit enter)

Note: After you drag and dropped the game folder into Terminal.app make sure in front and end of the path apostrophes are added (').

Does the same as permission fixer.
Thanks
I went ahead and added this to the Useful Links post.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
why cant i find the gaming coupon to give to billy? ive been checking the mail for 10 days straight..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
why cant i find the gaming coupon to give to billy? ive been checking the mail for 10 days straight..
it appears every five days, have you tried checking it every day.

If you still can't get it, can you send me your save. instructions- Link in my signature

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
does anyone have a perspective on when the new game update will come out
I don't care about updates, as I saw what he could do from a tech point of view and didn't see much of an upgrade as updates were released.
But that new game KST is working on seems like a huge step up in tech. That's what I really want to see.

So, I'm not like you waiting for an update, I'm more interested in reading the walkthough and the comments here than anything.

But remember that KST is working on TWO projects. And I don't think anybody would cut on sleep time to work more. Human beings have to sleep and eat to survive.
So, two projects at the same time... And one project is probably more complex at it's using different tech and requries more skills... I would say that it's going to be a loooooong wait.

I say scrap The Twist and focus all on the new project. But don't hate me for that. I just think we saw everything we can see here.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And one project is probably more complex at it's using different tech and requries more skills.
Same tech just new features added to game engine. KsT is going to use Unity's new High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP) for his new game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I say scrap The Twist and focus all on the new project.
I'm going to assume poor phrasing on your part... Wrap up/finish The Twist, instead of "scrap it".

Scrapping implies abandoning all work done as well as the project itself, just to "start over" on a different project. That generally doesn't go down well when you've only got one project to your name, and less than a demo of the next project.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes