JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
does anyone have a perspective on when the new game update will come out
I'm a fully qualified cynical old git, and I can't help but think that KST is deliberately taking longer with these updates. He won't want any disruption to the flow of incoming patreon money, so I believe he'll want to ensure that his new game will be ready to go as soon as the twist comes to an end. Having said all of that, I'm someone who doesn't pay to play so I really have no room to complain.

conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
I'm a fully qualified cynical old git, and I can't help but think that KST is deliberately taking longer with these updates. He won't want any disruption to the flow of incoming patreon money, so I believe he'll want to ensure that his new game will be ready to go as soon as the twist comes to an end. Having said all of that, I'm someone who doesn't pay to play so I really have no room to complain.
I completly agree with you he is making good money with twist, why stop it, he will keep pumping out new version until he has new game at the point where it can generate similar money itself.

Danilo Rueda

Apr 11, 2018
Can somebody help me? My game has satarted to crash everytime i try to go to the beach, Ive downloaded it twice and the same problem

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Does anyone know which flag is the 1 that sets the convo for emma at her pool about the necklace? I have yet to get that convo and I am fastly approaching the Livingroom scene where Mom shoes Emma the necklace. Also before anyone says that I have already had the convo, I can assure you that I have not as I am a slow reader and take my time reading everything.

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020

- 7 new scenes.
-
5 new items.
- Nude option as daily outfit for Julia.
-
Tattoo system for Janice.
- Bathroom customization reworked. Now pubic hair style, body tattoo, pubic tattoo are in the same screen.
- New tattoo style for Danielle.
- Option to toggle visibility of bathtub.

- Characters that received updates:

• Janice
  • Michelle
  • Julia
  • Adrianna
  • Kendra

- Updated locations:
  • Bathroom
  • Michelle's house
  • Kira's room
  • Hospital's corridor
  • Living room
  • Jason's room
  • Pool (night)
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know which flag is the 1 that sets the convo for emma at her pool about the necklace? I have yet to get that convo and I am fastly approaching the Livingroom scene where Mom shoes Emma the necklace. Also before anyone says that I have already had the convo, I can assure you that I have not as I am a slow reader and take my time reading everything.
unfortunately I don't know the flag to trigger it, best advice I can give you is one of two
1-you catch her sitting at the pool on her own and see if that triggers it.
or worst case
2-load up my 0.07 save and start up again from there.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
unfortunately I don't know the flag to trigger it, best advice I can give you is one of two
1-you catch her sitting at the pool on her own and see if that triggers it.
or worst case
2-load up my 0.07 save and start up again from there.
Thank you for your response. I have sat by the pool with her but only go for a swim each and every time. I did try using the flag for necklace 0,1,2, and 3 to see if that is what would trigger it but no such luck.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you for your response. I have sat by the pool with her but only go for a swim each and every time. I did try using the flag for necklace 0,1,2, and 3 to see if that is what would trigger it but no such luck.
Yeah, you're not meant swim with her before she tells about the necklace. now that you are, you've gone way pass the trigger and I have no idea, other than what I suggested, how it fix.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The only other option I can think of, is to take a look at my saves, link in the signature, and pick the one the is closest to where you're currently at.
Which should be 0.25, as 0.26 is where Janice shows Emma the necklace.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes