bit

Mar 9, 2017
Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR VERSION 0.39 BETA 1.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR VERSION 0.39 BETA 1.

What do you use to get around the code obfuscation? I was trying to look through the file myself with dotpeek but couldn't work away around the obfuscation.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
ok michelle's score can't be raised over 180 with cheats now. and i need 190 to progress. anyone knows how to raise her at this point ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Who is Michelle totally lost here.
Kira's mother.

Janice sister, the webcam model, the one with "fake boobs"
That's Danielle...

this game needs an ingame walkthrough tracker...
Just play windowed and alt+tab to the walkthrough.

Given that the game is made in such a way that you have to literally follow everything the walkthrough tells you, I doubt KST will go to the trouble to do the same all over again for an in-game walkthrough.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Used to support this game for a while, but it kinda just fizzled out and lost steam. Or at least felt like it. Probably didn't help I never really used a walkthrough, and just trudged along :p

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Come de fck on man, I love the style of this game but it's totally unplayable cause you need an extra screen to look at what to do in a sketchy list you always forget what task number you where at when you closed it the last time you played. I swear playing this game I feel so dumb, does anyone ever finished it to the last patch without external sources?

Why the dev keeps developing the story? 95% of people who played probably never unlock more than half of the content cause it's so silly, no quest marker, no quest book, no calendar, man come ON.

Just because of this fact this game is the only one I liked but I never donate anything. It's very good but it's hurting my feelings how much it's making me loose my time because it's not ergonomic.

After waiting a all year for a detailed in game walkthrough my opinion on all this is gone from awesome to pain in the ass. And I guess soon I will have PTSD looking at anything related to it, I know I will never be able to finish it the way it is

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Idk you guys but when I trigger the scene where we have sex with Michelle and Julia in Michelle's home the animations stop. Michelle's scenes are working properly but when you switch to Julia there isn't any animation at all. Is it a bug or it's just how it is?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Idk you guys but when I trigger the scene where we have sex with Michelle and Julia in Michelle's home the animations stop. Michelle's scenes are working properly but when you switch to Julia there isn't any animation at all. Is it a bug or it's just how it is?
More likely a bug

Reactions: CptRexx

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
The v0.39 b1 crack doesn't seem to do anything for me on 0.39 b1 (haven't played since that silly DMR was implemented) - applied and overwrote properly. Click connect - nothing happens. No error message, no change in status. The game doesn't have to be on a system drive for it to work properly, does it? All my AVN's are on an external. Even went so far as to delete the game data in the /appdata directory and try once more - nada.

Edit - waited a few minutes, clicked connect once more, magically decided to work. So strange.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes