Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Well I found the Flag and trigger to get the convo with her. Using the save editor that is posted somewhere in this thread I changed Emma's "emmaq" to 2 (no matter what it is at just remember the current number before changing back) and when I found her at the pool it triggered.
Well done. I just hope it doesn't cause any issues.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Well done. I just hope it doesn't cause any issues.
I don't think that it will, but only time will tell.
I just wish that the day the dad leaves and returns was not on a Tuesday. <<<Nevermind. I was able to fix that too. Just have to wait for John to leave and wait 2 days, then use the save editor again and roll his days back or forward so that he arrives and leaves on any day other than Tuesday, but you HAVE to make sure that you go to the living room on the 14th day otherwise whatever day you show up in the living room will be the day he arrives.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't think that it will, but only time will tell.
I just wish that the day the dad leaves and returns was not on a Tuesday. <<<Nevermind. I was able to fix that too. Just have to wait for John to leave and wait 2 days, then use the save editor again and roll his days back or forward so that he arrives and leaves on any day other than Tuesday, but you HAVE to make sure that you go to the living room on the 14th day otherwise whatever day you show up in the living room will be the day he arrives.
That can be risky though.
Lots of things in the game are tied to days passed, and screwing with the passage of days has a detrimental effect on numerous other things.

The easiest way to avoid him, is just "Skip Day" for seven days, then you don't have to worry about him for two weeks.
Even that's only for as long as it takes to get to the point where you can literally cuck him, in front of him, then decide if he gets to sleep on the couch or (somehow) be kicked out of his own house that he pays all the money for.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I really don't understand why KsT doesn't invest into a better coder, who could try at least to optimize this mess. His next game will suffer from the same issues as The Twist. Doesn't matter if he use Unity 2020 or not. Resource-management is one of the most important things you have to keep an eye on, if you use Unity as game engine.
You have no clue about that and never will.
The next game is gonna be made a whole new way the twist was his first game and the next one he has learned a lot and is made a different way.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You have no clue about that and never will.
The next game is gonna be made a whole new way the twist was his first game and the next one he has learned a lot and is made a different way.
Well, The Twist is a mess from the look of how bad optimized it is. That's a fact you can't deny.

We have to wait for his new game to be released to see, if "made a different way" improved his skills and helped to optimize the game's stability and resource consumption.

For now both our statements are valid until one is proven wrong.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Well, The Twist is a mess from the look of how bad optimized it is. That's a fact you can't deny.

We have to wait for his new game to be released to see, if "made a different way" improved his skills and helped to optimize the game's stability and resource consumption.

For now both our statements are valid until one is proven wrong.
its mainly because of the engine, its not easy to make a game in unity.

and have you tried the new tech demo? its runs way smoother now

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
its mainly because of the engine, its not easy to make a game in unity.

Sorry, but Snugglepuff is right. There are a lot games here which use Unity as engine as well as some even use Fungus (Framework same as The Twist). Neither of them has issues like The Twist.

Don't get me work I like The Twist and I really hope KsT was able to improve his skills to reduce the problems in his new game.

No, I haven't. I saw screenshots which looked like a revamped version of The Twist. I will wait for the first release to try it.

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes