RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
At what time i can find Janice in the bathroom shaving to be able to choose tattoo for her? Tried every hour and at this point it seems it's easier to win lottery than to find her shaving in bathroom...

seabreeze

Apr 20, 2018
just finish step 774.
but i cant get scene 775.Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume

anyone can help ? thanks

Last edited:

cajiaap

Mar 3, 2018
just finish step 774.
but i cant get scene 775.Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume

save file get from anon4321 0.38 billy patch john gone

anyone can help ? or share save file can start from step 775 .thanks
repeat dream scene kira and julia

D

Deleted member 76745

Badly. I got lost on where I was some time ago and trying to find my way back was impossible. Especially with the horrendous load times.
Same for me. I just stopped playing.

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
anyone got a full save for v0.39 please? i can't activate the last watersports scenes at pool

edit : here's my save file, everything is completed except the 2 last watersports scenes.

Last edited:

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
How much NTR has been added? Only thing i remember is his friend coming over when mom was sunbathing. Anything new? Thanks

mirmi

Oct 8, 2017
When i going to Kira at hospital i have a problem! Its tell me that i can take the documents in the next update. But i have this version of the game 0.39!!! anyone?

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
How much NTR has been added? Only thing i remember is his friend coming over when mom was sunbathing. Anything new? Thanks
That's not really NTR, NTR is when the hooded guy fucks Janice after knocking you out and you don't join or when you let Julia fuck that other guy at the photoshoot. The stuff with Billy is more threesome content, which I was hoping for.

insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
all the girls of this game have the same body and face, only change the hair, skin color and the size of boobs, besides this tha game is one of the best ever played

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes