hades

May 18, 2017
i cant get my Michelle score over 180 not even with the cheat so she wont give me the vodka is there any way to increase my score with her

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i cant get my Michelle score over 180 not even with the cheat so she wont give me the vodka is there any way to increase my score with her
If you are still at 180, it means you've missed a lot, start from 0.35 of the walkthrough to begin increasing her points
it might mean repeating scenes until they no longer add to her points.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thank you i will do that
if it works, her points by the time you get to the beginning of 0.39, should be 245

EDIT: and if it still doesn't work, you can grab the "complete's 0.38" save from the link in my signature.

SoFuRo

Nov 3, 2017
Well, it it looks like i have a little problem here.
I can´t find my Spycam, I got the Videos 003-004, also try to pick it up in the Bathroom or Emma´s House, but nothing.
It is also not possible to order a new one, maybe one of you has an idea how I can find the damn thing.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
If you are still at 180, it means you've missed a lot, start from 0.35 of the walkthrough to begin increasing her points
it might mean repeating scenes until they no longer add to her points.
The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]
patch it in And change michscr to 190+.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Last time I played this game it felt like a real chore. I think what really got to me is the loading between areas which really just rustled my jimmies too much, also I felt that they could have done a better job at hinting what you had to do next

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Last time I played this game it felt like a real chore. I think what really got to me is the loading between areas which really just rustled my jimmies too much, also I felt that they could have done a better job at hinting what you had to do next
Same! The scenes and build up are hot and very erotic. It really feels like taboo in the breaking. But damn it is such a grind. I remember I played it when there were only 5 girls to do things with and it already was a nightmare. The whole walkthrough is so badly written and still has missing tips. I needed to ask here about some stuff, because it wasn't in the WT... Shame, i really like the setting and models (aside from faces of course).

Reactions: kylemorre

zorrodes

Sep 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "SoFuRo, message: 3705570, membre: 274833"]
Eh bien, il semble que j'ai un petit problème ici.
Je ne trouve pas ma Spycam, j'ai les vidéos 003-004, essayez aussi de récupérer dans la salle de bain ou la maison d'Emma, mais rien.
Il n'est pas non plus possible d'en commander un nouveau, peut-être que l'un d'entre vous a une idée de commentaire que je peux trouver la putain de chose.
[/CITATION]
La chambre de Jason connecte usb pc pc jason puis salle de bain ou d'emma.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, just a quick question. Can you avoid the NTR path in this game (having billy intrude in your business)? Or is it still unavoidable?

Kyrwar

Aug 7, 2016
From what i understand. He loads the entire scene and pre-mutations and then removes them. This is horribly ineffective.

Knowing this is unity and knowing that C# is a possible code langue for it. Then it could be done faster with pointers and references and that should cut load time by a lot.
Evening something simple like a Arraylist with a touble should be enough.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes