Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ok guys i do all needet for this event /775. Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume./ but i never see Julia in Jason room, i try to do it agayn to make sure and agayn she no comme, hope this is a bug or if not, can someone help me ? and my Kira points are 450
As I've said before MULTIPLE time, I've even mentioned it on this very page, repeat the Kira and Julia dream
775 even tells you what to do.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
As I've said before MULTIPLE time, I've even mentioned it on this very page, repeat the Kira and Julia dream
775 even tells you what to do.
yeah i was try 2 times but work only in saturday, and i was not try it till now, tnx anyway

zorrodes

Sep 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "SoFuRo, message: 3705570, membre: 274833"]
Eh bien, il semble que j'ai un petit problème ici.
Je ne trouve pas ma Spycam, j'ai les vidéos 003-004, essayez aussi de récupérer dans la salle de bain ou la maison d'Emma, mais rien.
Il n'est pas non plus possible d'en commander un nouveau, peut-être que l'un d'entre vous a une idée de commentaire que je peux trouver la putain de chose.
[/CITATION]
Je ne trouve pas ma Spycam, j'ai les vidéos 003-004, essayez aussi de récupérer dans la salle de bain ou la maison d'Emma, mais rien.
Il n'est pas non plus possible d'en commander un nouveau, peut-être que l'un d'entre vous a une idée de commentaire que je peux trouver la putain de chose.
[/CITATION]
[/CITATION]

ginolino4

Jan 26, 2019
Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR VERSION 0.39 BETA 1.
why i need to crack the game?

yasuda23

Feb 4, 2018
0.39 Janice:550 Julia:550 Kelly:450 Emma:460 Rebecca:400 Adrianna:255 Rachel:500 Danielle:490 Kira:400 Kendra:150 Michelle:245
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
763. Go to Michelle's house. Knock on the door and Ask for help. Jason will finally get the documents from the hospital.
767. Go to Jason's room and Inspect the documents.
768. Go to the living room while Janice reading a book and Talk to her.
769. Show her the documents from the hospital. Janice will deny that it is her picture.
770. Meet Janice at the pool at night (she appears at 3:00 at 50% chance).
771. Chat with Janice. Janice won't talk to much.
772. Next day go to Michelle's house. Knock on the door. Ask about cocktail with alcohol. She will give you a bottle of vodka (score with Michelle must be 190+).
773. Meet Janice at the pool at night. Offer to improve her drink. Fill the glass full.
774. If you have score with Julia more than 400. She will appear at the pool. Tell her to go away (It is nessecary for main story line. You let her join, next time).
775. Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume.
776. Check the PC > Fetish store. Jason will find out that all super hero costumes are sold out.
777. Go to Studio, meet Adrianna. Ask her for costume. She will give male and female costumes and asks to make naughty video with it.
778. Go to Julia's room and give her the costume. At the end of the scene Jason will come up with idea to hide the spycam in Kira's room.
779. Wait for the Message from Michelle with invitation. Make sure you have the spycam in inventory. Go to Michelle's house after 20:00 and Sneak into the backyard.
780. After the sex scene with Michelle, go to the Kira's room and hide the spycam there.
781. Wait for the message from Michelle again (to be sure, just skip 8 days).
782. Go Julia's room and Offer to go to the costume party.
783. After the scene Jason will pick up the footage from the spycam.
784. Go the studio, meet Adrianna outside and give her the footage.
785. Go to Jason's room, you'll recieve the message from Adrianna, she will ask for one more video with anal action. Also she will pay you $500.
786. Wait for Michelle's invitation. Go to Julia's room and offer to go to the costume party. *Make sure the spycam is still in Kira's room*
787. This time there will be an Anal option. Also there will be extra animations at the end of the scene which will vary depending where Jason will cum.
788. After Jason picks up the footage, go to the Studio, meet Adrianna outside and give her the footage.
789. Go back to the Jason's room. You'll get the message from Adrianna, she will pay you $1000.
790. *WaterSports* Meet Janice at the pool at night. Improve her drink. *Note* You must have completed previous WaterSports events(at Bathroom).
791. *WaterSports* Let Julia join. After fucking Janice switch to Julia. At some point, Janice will get out the yacuzzi. Ask her to pee here.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@SoFuRo

@SoFuRo

@SoFuRo
Please make sure to ask in ENGLISH, otherwise the number of people that can help is very limited
Veuillez demander en anglais, sinon le nombre de personnes pouvant vous aider est très limité

according to to what you said using Google translate
selon ce que vous avez dit en utilisant Google translate

SoFuRo
Well, it looks like I have a little problem here. I can't find my Spycam, I have videos 003-004, also try to recover in Emma's bathroom or house, but nothing. It's also not possible to order a new one, maybe one of you has a comment idea that I can find the fucking thing.

Try to see if you've left it anywhere else
The shower
The painting in Janice's bedroom
The TV in Emma's house

Essayez de voir si vous l'avez laissé ailleurs
La douche
La peinture dans la chambre de Janice
La télé dans la maison d'Emma

Otherwise, there are only two other options,
Grab a the "completes 0.38" save from my list via the link in my signature (recommended)
or use the cheat mod to add it to the inventory by increasing the "spycam" variable to 1

Sinon, il n'y a que deux autres options,
Prenez une sauvegarde "complète 0,38" de ma liste via le lien dans ma signature (recommandé)
ou utilisez le mod de triche pour l'ajouter à l'inventaire en augmentant la variable "spycam" à 1

Last edited:

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
i didn´t the part appear 770. Meet Janice at the pool at night (she appears at 3:00 at 50% chance).

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I will wait for the non beta version because I have been more than 4 hours and nothing that the very bitch does not appear in the pool

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes