Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
ROFL What would be nice IF someone knew unity game code so that when you click "Quit" that it immediately went to the main game screen and didn't give you the "Warning" screen every time since you have to look at it when the game loads up anyway. No sense in looking at it again. I mean when you click "Save and Quit" it takes you to the saves section followed by the main game screen WITHOUT seeing the "Warning" screen again, so why can't the other be done the same way? ;)

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Yes you can, check the link in my signature, I marked the walkthrough with where you can skip all the NTR stuff.
My goodness, thank you mate I really appreciate it. I just couldn't stand that fat little twerp intruding like that and I can't deal with him. Cheers :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I will wait for the non beta version because I have been more than 4 hours and nothing that the very bitch does not appear in the pool
I have no trouble with Janice not appearing at the pool at night.
She appears just fine.
Try my "completes 0.38" save from the link in my signature.

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Julia doesn´t use PC in Jason´s room :(...night pool scene with Michelle completed...Julia says that she go out with Kira tomorrow (she says every day)...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Julia doesn´t use PC in Jason´s room :(...night pool scene with Michelle completed...Julia says that she go out with Kira tomorrow (she says every day)...
The answer is on page 1243
Line 775 even tells you what you need to do

Smt66

Jan 23, 2019
How can I do the watersport quest?
Every time I go to the toilet, I have a break with Janice.

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
cant seem to trigger jason asking kelly about yuki even with mod, any advice?, ( Walkthrough v0.37 start ) been following the guide but cant seem to trigger it :(

Last edited:

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
Guys i need help in 775 step
775. Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
done pool scene at night with Michelle and all past steps
i joing to julia room and i ask her when she is going out with kira !!!
im going to jason room but i can't see any event !!!
tell me plz , tnx

Last edited:

zorrodes

Sep 24, 2019
Please make sure to ask in ENGLISH, otherwise the number of people that can help is very limited
Veuillez demander en anglais, sinon le nombre de personnes pouvant vous aider est très limité

according to to what you said using Google translate
selon ce que vous avez dit en utilisant Google translate

SoFuRo
Well, it looks like I have a little problem here. I can't find my Spycam, I have videos 003-004, also try to recover in Emma's bathroom or house, but nothing. It's also not possible to order a new one, maybe one of you has a comment idea that I can find the fucking thing.

Try to see if you've left it anywhere else
The shower
The painting in Janice's bedroom
The TV in Emma's house

Essayez de voir si vous l'avez laissé ailleurs
La douche
La peinture dans la chambre de Janice
La télé dans la maison d'Emma

Otherwise, there are only two other options,
Grab a the "completes 0.38" save from my list via the link in my signature (recommended)
or use the cheat mod to add it to the inventory by increasing the "spycam" variable to 1

Sinon, il n'y a que deux autres options,
Prenez une sauvegarde "complète 0,38" de ma liste via le lien dans ma signature (recommandé)
ou utilisez le mod de triche pour l'ajouter à l'inventaire en augmentant la variable "spycam" à 1
jason room pc connect usb (video) video , badroom of emma

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys i need help in 775 step
775. Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
done pool scene at night with Michelle and all past steps
i joing to julia room and i ask her when she is going out with kira !!!
im going to jason room but i can't see any event !!!
tell me plz , tnx
Hint "Have a Dream"

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
If remember try knocking on michelle's door one more time
716. The next day go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door". Michelle tells Jason that the receptionist is new and doesn't listen to her.

yep did that, twice now actually..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
jason room pc connect usb (video) video , badroom of emma
If you mean after doing the super hero scene, KsT didn't make one to watch on Jason's PC.
because, you were the one being recorded, so, there's no need to make one.
Just give it to adrianna

Si vous voulez dire après avoir fait la scène des super-héros, KsT n'en a pas fait un à regarder sur le PC de Jason.
parce que c'est vous qui étiez enregistré, donc il n'y a pas besoin d'en faire un.
Donne le juste à Adrianna

Reactions: Xpado Justice

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
716. The next day go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door". Michelle tells Jason that the receptionist is new and doesn't listen to her.

yep did that, twice now actually..
I have a feeling you stumbled onto an old bug when you saved using a previous beta, a lot of people had this problem.
best I can advice is to grab my "completes 0.36" save and start with that.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes