Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
I have a feeling you stumbled onto an old bug when you saved using a previous beta, a lot of people had this problem.
best I can advice is to grab my "completes 0.36" save and start with that.
Actually i started from v.01 to v.37, been playing for like 6 days now :(

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
anyone has the issue in which the saves menu wont pop up when opening the game?
Do you mean the load button is greyed out and doesn't work
Which mean you need the crack to play it
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-3702492
or
you don't get a list of your saves
Which means there is an incompatibility issue with your saves i.e. one or all your save have become corrupted somehow
to fix, I would recommend deleting the save folder and replacing them with mine (link in the signature)

Reactions: Darkaura

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Damn...last time I played this game v0.18. Couple of questions:

1-Can you can the mother's hairstyle?
2-Is there pregnancy yet?
3-Is there a plan for an endgame yet or is this thing destined to be infinite?
1-Not permanently, a couple of scenes mainly
2-Yes, Janice
3-Going by what's happening, we're getting close to the final stretch

and 4
he's working on a new game

Reactions: bottomfeeder

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
in the 0.40 there will be scat scenes.i think walkthrough will be like below.

.Go to pharmacy and ask Kelly what is scat.She will tell you that you need to go to Hospital to learn this.
.At the hospital Kendra will approach you to go to park.Accept her invitaiton.
.At the park ask Kendra what is scat.She will tell you only Emma knows it.
.Go to Emma's house at the weekend.Quitely enter the house.Stay for a while until you catch Emma when she is shitting.
.Ask her what is scat.She will ask you to stay with her until nex morning.
.At the morning when you go to toilet Emma will ask you bring her some toilet papers.
.At the warehouse there is no toilet paper.Then you will go to Hoody Guy at the school.
.He will reject you at first but then will ask you to bring him Black Lives Matters t-shirt.
.Next day at the school approach Billy to ask the t-shirt.He will ask you to bring him a wolf skull.
.To find the wolf skull go to Michelle's house and sneak.Wait until evenig then move to garage.
.You will find the wolf skull at the garage pick it up and deliver to Bill next day.
.Billy will give the t-shirt take it and deliver to the hoodie guy then he will give you toilet paper.
.Wait till the weekend and catch Emma when shitting in the toilet.Give her toilet paper.
.She will ask you to study together.Accept offer.Lay down to the ground and open your mouth.
.She will poop in your mouth and you will learn what is scat.

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
The version 39 beta 1 works flawlessly with the exception of missing back button on the room if you forgot spy camera. Thank you for game version and crack.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
in the 0.40 there will be scat scenes.i think walkthrough will be like below.

.Go to pharmacy and ask Kelly what is scat.She will tell you that you need to go to Hospital to learn this.
.At the hospital Kendra will approach you to go to park.Accept her invitaiton.
.At the park ask Kendra what is scat.She will tell you only Emma knows it.
.Go to Emma's house at the weekend.Quitely enter the house.Stay for a while until you catch Emma when she is shitting.
.Ask her what is scat.She will ask you to stay with her until nex morning.
.At the morning when you go to toilet Emma will ask you bring her some toilet papers.
.At the warehouse there is no toilet paper.Then you will go to Hoody Guy at the school.
.He will reject you at first but then will ask you to bring him Black Lives Matters t-shirt.
.Next day at the school approach Billy to ask the t-shirt.He will ask you to bring him a wolf skull.
.To find the wolf skull go to Michelle's house and sneak.Wait until evenig then move to garage.
.You will find the wolf skull at the garage pick it up and deliver to Bill next day.
.Billy will give the t-shirt take it and deliver to the hoodie guy then he will give you toilet paper.
.Wait till the weekend and catch Emma when shitting in the toilet.Give her toilet paper.
.She will ask you to study together.Accept offer.Lay down to the ground and open your mouth.
.She will poop in your mouth and you will learn what is scat.
STOP GIVING KST BAD IDEAS!!!

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Guys i need help in 775 step
775. Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
done pool scene at night with Michelle and all past steps
i joing to julia room and i ask her when she is going out with kira !!!
im going to jason room but i can't see any event !!!
tell me plz , tnx
Had same problem. At night dream of Julia and Kira. Then next day Julia will show up at computer.

mirmi

Oct 8, 2017
We need more information, if we're going to be able to help
What are you trying to do, why are you trying to find Julia in your bedroom?
and if you're following the walkthrough, at what number are you?

and if it's what I'm suspecting, repeat the kira and Julia dream when you sleep.
Start by going to Julia's room when she's in the day and ask her if she's going out with kira again, then sleep twice, you should be able to do the Julia and Kira dream the second time you sleep.
Thanks for your help and sorry for the trouble :)
I have a problem with step 782. i done with 780 and 781 but when i go to Julia's room i cant offer her to go to the costume party

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for your help and sorry for the trouble :)
I have a problem with step 782. i done with 780 and 781 but when i go to Julia's room i cant offer her to go to the costume party
Have you placed the camera in Kira's room yet
if you have
you have to wait for Michele to text you in Jason's room, can take about 8 days, before you can ask her.

Reactions: mirmi

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Does Jason ever find out who his real parents are? Because that plot seems to be dragging on, plus it would be cool if it turned out Janice was his real mom afterall

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes