Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What time i need to go to Jason room to found Julia?
We need more information, if we're going to be able to help
What are you trying to do, why are you trying to find Julia in your bedroom?
and if you're following the walkthrough, at what number are you?

and if it's what I'm suspecting, repeat the kira and Julia dream when you sleep.
Start by going to Julia's room when she's in the day and ask her if she's going out with kira again, then sleep twice, you should be able to do the Julia and Kira dream the second time you sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xpado Justice

Xaen

May 6, 2017
Come de fck on man, I love the style of this game but it's totally unplayable cause you need an extra screen to look at what to do in a sketchy list you always forget what task number you where at when you closed it the last time you played. I swear playing this game I feel so dumb, does anyone ever finished it to the last patch without external sources?

Why the dev keeps developing the story? 95% of people who played probably never unlock more than half of the content cause it's so silly, no quest marker, no quest book, no calendar, man come ON.

Just because of this fact this game is the only one I liked but I never donate anything. It's very good but it's hurting my feelings how much it's making me loose my time because it's not ergonomic.

After waiting a all year for a detailed in game walkthrough my opinion on all this is gone from awesome to pain in the ass. And I guess soon I will have PTSD looking at anything related to it, I know I will never be able to finish it the way it is
I Agree so much!!

I Followed this game from the start and liked it a lot, but after update nr. 10 or so i lost track of where i was in the game. And now it becomes more and more impossible to jump back into. Cause if i start from my last save, then i have no idea where in the walkthrough i am. But if i start from the beginning, then i have to follow this walkthrough all the way trough 791 steps by now. And i have to do it step by step instead of focusing on the girl you like ore just roaming around like a sandbox game.

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
Come de fck on man, I love the style of this game but it's totally unplayable cause you need an extra screen to look at what to do in a sketchy list you always forget what task number you where at when you closed it the last time you played. I swear playing this game I feel so dumb, does anyone ever finished it to the last patch without external sources?

Why the dev keeps developing the story? 95% of people who played probably never unlock more than half of the content cause it's so silly, no quest marker, no quest book, no calendar, man come ON.

Just because of this fact this game is the only one I liked but I never donate anything. It's very good but it's hurting my feelings how much it's making me loose my time because it's not ergonomic.

After waiting a all year for a detailed in game walkthrough my opinion on all this is gone from awesome to pain in the ass. And I guess soon I will have PTSD looking at anything related to it, I know I will never be able to finish it the way it is
I feel the same way man. I had to start naming my saves after the numbers in the walkthrough. Then the numbers change with the patch and whoops, now I don't know where the fuck I am anymore.

Reactions: Xaen

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Idk you guys but when I trigger the scene where we have sex with Michelle and Julia in Michelle's home the animations stop. Michelle's scenes are working properly but when you switch to Julia there isn't any animation at all. Is it a bug or it's just how it is?
I just had a thought where it might not be a bug.
I't might be something still being worked on and might be implemented in the final version of 0.39

UPDATE: It's not a bug, but animation still to be worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptRexx

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
That's not really NTR, NTR is when the hooded guy fucks Janice after knocking you out and you don't join or when you let Julia fuck that other guy at the photoshoot. The stuff with Billy is more threesome content, which I was hoping for.
Both having Julia fuck Kevin and all the Billy Janice scenes are NTR since Jason gives both women to other men. Watching Janice get raped is not NTR it is Rape. However Jason fucking Janice and Rebecca while they were still married was not NTR.

Originally NTR was Cuckold your wife being impregnated by a lover. Now it pretty much means a woman being fucked by any man other than the MC. I have even seen it used when a husband fucks his own wife. Lol.

Mr.C's Corruption does not have an NTR tag even though the MC impregnates two married women and fucks many more married women when there husbands are in the house.

So basically NTR means what ever you want it to mean

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
How do I trigger 775 in the walkthrough? I have went and saw michelle at night and spoke with julia and she said she's going out with kira tomorrow but nothing happened in the MC's room

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I trigger 775 in the walkthrough? I have went and saw michelle at night and spoke with julia and she said she's going out with kira tomorrow but nothing happened in the MC's room
775. Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume.
It's already been mentioned a couple of times., even the walkthrough tells you what you need to do.

repeat the dream of Kira and Julia when you sleep
Speak to Julia during the day in her room and ask if she's going out with Kira again
sleep two nights and on the second night you should be get the option to have the dream of Kira and Julia.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017

I've been saying it for at least a year now when I started to give up on it, this game is nearing the four year mark, it should've been finished a long time ago shortly after Jason discovers who his real mom is and things should've moved on to a new game but instead every update adds more to its extremely linear, poorly thought out structure but KsT doesn't care, he's in it to milk it for all its worth which I'm sure is a reason why he added his stupid DRM bullshit.

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
okay guys i just did everything i could i think the 2 last watersports scenes on v0.39 are bugged or something. literally impossible to trigger the scenes.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Both having Julia fuck Kevin and all the Billy Janice scenes are NTR since Jason gives both women to other men. Watching Janice get raped is not NTR it is Rape. However Jason fucking Janice and Rebecca while they were still married was not NTR.

Originally NTR was Cuckold your wife being impregnated by a lover. Now it pretty much means a woman being fucked by any man other than the MC. I have even seen it used when a husband fucks his own wife. Lol.

Mr.C's Corruption does not have an NTR tag even though the MC impregnates two married women and fucks many more married women when there husbands are in the house.

So basically NTR means what ever you want it to mean
I'd argue that Bill and Janice is more swapping than NTR, as you are fucking his mom and you can swap mom's for a day with him. He can only have sex with Janice when you initiate it.

Reactions: rgnar62

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yep, yep did all the scenes. even the watersport scene on the pharmacy after

here's my save btw
I got it to work

How many time did you do the scene when Janice is on the toilet
because if you repeat it, she takes you to the bath tub and you get two more choices, do both choices
Meet Janice at the pool (night), improve drink, ask Julia to join, switch to Julia and the option will appear

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
I got it to work

How many time did you do the scene when Janice is on the toilet
because if you repeat it, she takes you to the bath tub and you get two more choices, do both choices
Meet Janice at the pool (night), improve drink, ask Julia to join, switch to Julia and the option will appear
yeah i got all the scenes :/ thats why its so frustating with both choices and it still didnt work

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yeah i got all the scenes :/ thats why its so frustating with both choices and it still didnt work
Just tested your and when I saw a certain icon I kinda figured what the problem was

John was around, once he was gone. tada, the option magically appeared.

Side Note: Julia can now be naked, for both daily and swim wear. just pick the last one from the daily outfit menu.

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
Just tested your and when I saw a certain icon I kinda figured what the problem was

John was around, once he was gone. tada, the option magically appeared.

Side Note: Julia can now be naked, for both daily and swim wear. just pick the last one from the daily outfit menu.
i don't know if i'm doing something wrong but i actually waited for the icon to dissapear, still didn't work :/.
i also kicked him from the cheat menu and still didn't work.
Can you please share the save file if possible ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i don't know if i'm doing something wrong but i actually waited for the icon to dissapear, still didn't work :/.
i also kicked him from the cheat menu and still didn't work.
Can you please share the save file if possible ?
I don't know what to tell, it worked when I used your save.

I even tested it out to see if the option appears when john is still around, and it does

I didn't do anything special
just loaded up "your" save

Slept
went to the pool
waited until Janice appeared
improved her drink
asked Julia to join
selected to fuck Julia when the option appeared
and the option for Janice to pee came

nothing else.

I've made a save after the scene, using your save, fingers crossed it works for you.

Reactions: nerdgamer

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
I don't know what to tell, it worked when I used your save.

I even tested it out to see if the option appears when john is still around, and it does

I didn't do anything special
just loaded up "your" save

Slept
went to the pool
waited until Janice appeared
improved her drink
asked Julia to join
selected to fuck Julia when the option appeared
and the option for Janice to pee came

nothing else.

I've made a save after the scene, using your save, fingers crossed it works for you.
damn, thanks it works now. after grinding for like 2 hours for that it finally worked.
thanks alot man

Reactions: Anon4321
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes