PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Definitely need to download the walkthrough. Don't know how to progress with Julia and
Rick. Stuck at only 40 points with her and can't trick her about the "mom" being in the
bathroom.

EDIT: Met Julia at the pool at 2AM for "anal" training to get points up to 70. Can't spy on either
of them in the bathroom yet. Not sure what to do next getting Julia's points up.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How do I show Billy the "naughty" picture. Was trying to figure it out from the walkthrough,
but unless you follow it step by step from day one it's a lot of reading to go through.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
"Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume."

HELP

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How to I get the dress and necklace for Janice. Can't buy them online or at a store. More
places to visit on the map would be great.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Hint-
Necklace from Emma
Dress from Kelly
Read the walkthrough on how
Got the dress from Kelly. Just have to figure out getting the necklace from Emma. I think I'm missing
some event with her. Just talked to her about her husband and workout program.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Got the dress from Kelly. Just have to figure out getting the necklace from Emma. I think I'm missing
some event with her. Just talked to her about her husband and workout program.
I think it time to mow the lawn and ask for a glass of water
and that's as far as I'm willing to say

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just got to the part where John (The Father) catches the MC and mom and they decide to let him stay. I was wondering if there was any scenes where John walks in on the MC having sex with the mom or sister?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Just got to the part where John (The Father) catches the MC and mom and they decide to let him stay. I was wondering if there was any scenes where John walks in on the MC having sex with the mom or sister?
Not with Julia, but I think that's basically the only scene where John catches Janice/Jason... One the better scenes I thought, it made me literally laugh out loud.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah ive tried that. but somehow i only get the dream of michelle and Danielle..
it only happens on a certain day, saturday I believe
also try talking to Julia in her bedroom, ask her about going out with kira, she should say she'll be going out with tomorrow and on the second night I believe you should be able to dream it.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes