Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
it only happens on a certain day, saturday I believe
also try talking to Julia in her bedroom, ask her about going out with kira, she should say she'll be going out with tomorrow and on the second night I believe you should be able to dream it.
Thanks. it worked, on the day Kira and Julia went out and i set Janice her bed as standard (y)

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I don't understand when you need to appear, the night scene was, and I didn't see these two?
you need to have the pool scene with michelle and the night out with kira and julia. the night out triggers when you ask julia when visit julia in her room and ask her about it. usually she wont be home at that night and you can dream about her night out when you are in bed.

armslev

May 17, 2018
you need to have the pool scene with michelle and the night out with kira and julia. the night out triggers when you ask julia when visit julia in her room and ask her about it. usually she wont be home at that night and you can dream about her night out when you are in bed.
Thanks

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Well I've got a bit of a problem, I can't complete the spycam step. The spycam is not in my inventory and whenever I try to buy it, the game tells me I already have it. To make matters worse, going into kira's room without the spycam crashes the game. Anon4321 I've been using your saves, can you help?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Well I've got a bit of a problem, I can't complete the spycam step. The spycam is not in my inventory and whenever I try to buy it, the game tells me I already have it. To make matters worse, going into kira's room without the spycam crashes the game. Anon4321 I've been using your saves, can you help?
You can either send me the save so I could take a look, or grab the "completes 0.38" save and choose the route you want and restart 0.39

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
You can either send me the save so I could take a look, or grab the "completes 0.38" save and choose the route you want and restart 0.39
Well like I said, going into Kira's room without the spycam crashes the game for me, so I have no save file. I guess I have to start over again.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
My poor little laptop just can't handle this game any more. I've tried playing this update on three separate sessions now spanning about 2 1/2 hours of real time, and I've only progressed from step 763 to step 779 in the walkthrough; that's all load time between screens.

Is there a way to force the Michelle phone call? I've repeated the Julia/Kira dream a couple times, but I don't get the invitation from Michelle to progress to the spycam event.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Well like I said, going into Kira's room without the spycam crashes the game for me, so I have no save file. I guess I have to start over again.
You can still download the 0.38 save from the link in my signature, that way you don't have to start right from the beginning.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
My poor little laptop just can't handle this game any more. I've tried playing this update on three separate sessions now spanning about 2 1/2 hours of real time, and I've only progressed from step 763 to step 779 in the walkthrough; that's all load time between screens.

Is there a way to force the Michelle phone call? I've repeated the Julia/Kira dream a couple times, but I don't get the invitation from Michelle to progress to the spycam event.
You can't force it, you can only check Jason room everyday until Michelle texted you.

Vollhonk

Aug 30, 2017
I have been running into the same problem, but editing the "spycam" value in the save file to "1" fixed it for me.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes