klocna_3

Jul 24, 2017
What exactly happens when you try, do you have the duplicate key
and what are you trying to do.
Are you trying to catch emma alone or with kendra
if alone go 20:00 and 22:00
if with kendra 21:00
Finally Emma convinces Kendra to give Jason the chance to enter the hospital's archive.
And after that at 21:00 Cant catch Emma and Kendra are having some fun with dildos. Am trying for a few weeks now and it dosnt hapening at all.

JohnyBravo78

Apr 30, 2017
I have a problem with Julia event she is looking for super hero costume at PC. I made event with Michel at pool. Also Julia and Kira goes out

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Finally Emma convinces Kendra to give Jason the chance to enter the hospital's archive.
And after that at 21:00 Cant catch Emma and Kendra are having some fun with dildos. Am trying for a few weeks now and it dosnt hapening at all.
Can you send your save

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What version of the game are you playing?
If you're playing with 0.38Beta
You need to download the latest from the OP 0.38Final or 0.39Beta1

Last edited:

klocna_3

Jul 24, 2017
What version of the game are you playing?
If you're play with 0.38Beta
You need to download the latest from the OP 0.38Final or 0.39Beta1
i got 0.38 final version. Ill try few more times today. And if its dosnt work ill send you a save.

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
I'm having a problem.. i played half part of the last version and i saved it. Now i wanted to continue playing, but when i click load nothing appears, i only continue to see the three women. Game is always connected to patreon… someone can help?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm having a problem.. i played half part of the last version and i saved it. Now i wanted to continue playing, but when i click load nothing appears, i only continue to see the three women. Game is always connected to patreon… someone can help?
It means you saves have somehow become corrupted and you can't fix it unfortunately

best advice I can give, is
Delete the save folder completely
Check my saves (link in the signature)
Pick the one that's closest to where you left off and pick the route you want.

Reactions: Devotion

gastro70

Jun 15, 2020
Hi, I saw a scene where Melinda kills Jax while Daniel is tied up, how can I get it?
Daniel or Melinda kill him always at the beginning. Thx

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi, I saw a scene where Melinda kills Jax while Daniel is tied up, how can I get it?
Daniel or Melinda kill him always at the beginning. Thx
Wrong game
There are no character called Melinda or Jax and while there is some called Daniel, it's the wrong spelling
Plus on top of that, nobody dies in this game

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Jason goes to Emma's house and catches her masturbating in the living room. Following the
walkthrough that says click to enter. He only watches her and leaves. There is no other option.
Not sure what I'm missing. Been following the WT very closely.
The walkthrough tells you what you need to do

Step 14 a) Julia's score is less than 40 and Jason didn't touched and sucked on her tit in the living room (step 7): Julia asks Jason to leave her alone.

-Increase Julia's score to 50+ and do step 7

drwb2

Nov 15, 2018
Julia never appears in Jason's room checking the computer - and I've fulfilled all the criteria listed in the walkthru?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes