Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
TBH I will be glad when the Dev is done with this game/project. Of all the games that I play I have never had 1 peg out my GPU at 100% like this game does.
Seems in version 38 during 0.24 You can infinitely loop getting points for Rachel and increase her score well above the limit that she should have for that section. As a matter of fact it allows you to exceed the limits of the whole game ending stats for Rachel. She is currently 610 whereas the the end of 0.38 only shoes it should be 500.

Last edited:

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
help!!!!

i cant this step,
781. Wait for the message from Michelle again (to be sure, just skip 8 days).
782. Go Julia's room and Offer to go to the costume party.
783. After the scene Jason will pick up the footage from the spycam.
784. Go the studio, meet Adrianna outside and give her the footage.

but i alreeady put the camera, i recived the message, and i go too Julia's room and Offer to go to the costume party, nothing, and i go too Michelle house and she is on the pool wating

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
help!!!!

i cant this step,

but i alreeady put the camera, i recived the message, and i go too Julia's room and Offer to go to the costume party, nothing, and i go too Michelle house and she is on the pool wating
After catching Julia using Jason's computer
Did you check the Fetish store on then PC then speak to Adrianna, before offering to the costume party

775. Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume.
776. Check the PC > Fetish store. Jason will find out that all super hero costumes are sold out.
777. Go to Studio, meet Adrianna. Ask her for costume. She will give male and female costumes and asks to make naughty video with it.
778. Go to Julia's room and give her the costume. At the end of the scene Jason will come up with idea to hide the spycam in Kira's room.

Reactions: BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
After catching Julia using Jason's computer
Did you check the Fetish store on then PC then speak to Adrianna, before offering to the costume party

yes

775. Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume.
776. Check the PC > Fetish store. Jason will find out that all super hero costumes are sold out.
777. Go to Studio, meet Adrianna. Ask her for costume. She will give male and female costumes and asks to make naughty video with it.
778. Go to Julia's room and give her the costume. At the end of the scene Jason will come up with idea to hide the spycam in Kira's room.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
help!!!!

i cant this step,

can you send over your save

mattius77

May 16, 2017
help!!!!

i cant this step,

If all of the parts leading up to party are properly satisfied, you shouldn't have an option to do anything offering to go to the costume party. You go to Julia's room, choose the option about the costume party, Julia agrees, screen fades to black, time automatically advances, and the next thing is the two of you in the costumes at Michelle's house.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I can't get the final two steps of the walkthrough, the 'watersports' events at night at the pool.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've manage to fix it for you, looks like something happened in regards to the superhero costume.
Created two saves
1st -re-added the Super Hero Costume to the inventory, give it to Julia again and just wait until Michelle texts you again and everything should be ok from there
2nd -saved after giving the first video to adrianna, wait until Michelle texts you again and give her the second vedeo.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Trying to get Julia's outfit score up. I gave both latex bodysuits in her room and told her
to where them daily. Her score is only 3. How do I get it up to 20 to get the options for
the new bodysuits. Do I have to go to her room daily and tell her do wear a different outfit
each day? If so, that will waste a lot of in game days to get her score up. Or does she have
to show up to Jason's room on random nights asking about the outfit she's wearing. Seems
like the coding for the game could have been more efficient about getting the outfit scores
up without wasting in game days and time.
They way you do it is have both Julia and Janice wear the skimpiest thing you can, let them wear it for a number of day usually about 20-30 and then try again.
The skimpier the cloths they wear, and the longer they wear it, the higher the outfit score.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
They way you do it is have both Julia and Janice wear the skimpiest thing you can, let them wear it for a number of day usually about 20-30 and then try again.
The skimpier the cloths they wear, and the longer they wear it, the higher the outfit score.
That makes a lot of sense. Wish I would have figured that out quite a few in game days ago. Oh well.

11juan11

Jul 12, 2017
help!!!!

i cant this step,

I had same issue...
after the first time you visit Michelle's house with the costume you need to wait until she messages you in order to go to her house and put the spycam in Kira's room.

With the spycam in Kira's room you need to wait for Michelle to message you again, and the same day you receive that message you need to go to Julia's room, then you will have the option to go to Costume Party available. Must be same day you receive Michelle's message.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
based on what 11juan11 said
I had another look at your save which I should have done more thorough job of doing so.
I found that there was actually nothing wrong with it.

So, my guess is, you didn't go to Julia as soon as you got the text from Michelle, you must have waited until the next day, which is wrong.
If you didn't see Julia on the same day you got the text, you would need to wait until Michelle texted you again, otherwise nothing will happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSpirit

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Make sure to complete the Janice watersport scenes in the bathroom first
Strangely enough those don't seem to show up to me. If I spy on her during bath she always merely spanks Jason and wherever I spy on her while she is peeing all I hear from her is "wait outside" and an affection hit. I already had sex with her on the couch and when she visits Jason at night. Does the story need to go further perhaps (still not started her birthday stuff) or it might be a bug?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Is anyone else having problems with Jason having white colored skin instead of flesh colored when Billy catches him and his Mom in her room? His hair is brown and so are his eyes, but he's so pasty he looks like a ghost. This is what is happening in her bedroom.

And is KsT on this thread or on F95? Screenshot (38)_modified.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackbite

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Strangely enough those don't seem to show up to me. If I spy on her during bath she always merely spanks Jason and wherever I spy on her while she is peeing all I hear from her is "wait outside" and an affection hit. I already had sex with her on the couch and when she visits Jason at night. Does the story need to go further perhaps (still not started her birthday stuff) or it might be a bug?
It’s not a bug because I know it works
So yeah it still too early, you should have built up her points before even tackling the water sports.
What you have remember everything in this game has to be done in a certain order, you can’t pick and choose the scenes you want.
So yes you should really tackle the birthday scene and a few other things before doing the watersports

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and Slaylife
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes