Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Any estimates how many times it may take? I tried around 5 times and she still gets angry when I see her peeing. I got around 400 affection points by now.
Did you watch her in the shower 4 times, so she spanks you

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Did you watch her in the shower 4 times, so she spanks you
Yeah, I watched her shower over 8 times and I was spanked twice. In the meantime I was watching on her peeing over 5 times but she hardly seems to open up on the pee fetish and just gets angry on Jason.

So I wondered what were the steps or/and story progession/affection levels needed to make her express interest in that. The guide hints that it can be done early but I get nothing.

Also, any idea how to stop Julia being outraged via the Jason and Janice blowjob thingy in the pool? I talked with both about it and I though that Julia got accepting on that (plus she got a sex scene with Janice herself in her room) but she still keeps acting surprised as if she had no idea. Which makes me wonder how to get them into a threesome in the pool.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, I watched her shower over 8 times and I was spanked twice. In the meantime I was watching on her peeing over 5 times but she hardly seems to open up on the pee fetish and just gets angry on Jason.

So I wondered what were the steps or/and story progession/affection levels needed to make her express interest in that. The guide hints that it can be done early but I get nothing.
The only thing I can think off, is if you might have missed something, take a look at all the steps before step 51, which is when you should have been able to do it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

I ran a test on my "Completes 0.38" save (link in the signature), didn't do any watersport stuff, and it was successful

After watching Janice in the shower 4 time and got spanked once
I was able to peek on Janice on the toilet 3 times before you watersport scene
After which I was able to do the watersport scene at the end of 0.39

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Also, any idea how to stop Julia being outraged via the Jason and Janice blowjob thingy in the pool? I talked with both about it and I though that Julia got accepting on that (plus she got a sex scene with Janice herself in her room) but she still keeps acting surprised as if she had no idea. Which makes me wonder how to get them into a threesome in the pool.
I think this is the reason why you've been having issues, this should have been done ages ago
The game isn't very forgiving if you don't do things in a certain order.

Anyway to get it you should have done the following

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
main story line goes very well.
give Mc some hint and keep the suspense to the last version.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I ran a test on my "Completes 0.38" save (link in the signature), didn't do any watersport stuff, and it was successful

After watching Janice in the shower 4 time and got spanked once
I was able to peek on Janice on the toilet 3 times before you watersport scene
After which I was able to do the watersport scene at the end of 0.39
So it can be started around the end of 0.38 content and not around step 51 in the walkthrought which hinted at such content being accessible quite early?

I did not attempt peeking on Janice that early and waited till I had affection around 150 or so. Therefore I kinda wondered then if such content might not be accessible/locked if the player does not express interest in it early on or if Janice's affection gets to high for the game to recognize the correct reaction at that time.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So it can be started around the end of 0.38 content and not around step 51 in the walkthrought which hinted at such content being accessible quite early?

I did not attempt peeking on Janice that early and waited till I had affection around 150 or so. Therefore I kinda wondered then if such content might not be accessible/locked if the player does not express interest in it early on or if Janice's affection gets to high for the game to recognize the correct reaction at that time.
Looks that way. so, you might want to try my completes 0.38 save and see if it works for you. just follow what I did.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Looks that way. so, you might want to try my completes 0.38 save and see if it works for you. just follow what I did.
It seemed rather weird that Janice would agree to do such kinky stuff THAT early.

Maybe they changed the time when it can be started with later versions as I recall something that I GOT Janice peeing on Jason as punishment over peeking on her bath (there was no Janice no sexual peeing scene that Jason could peek in the same manner as the bath scene). Though perhaps I recall it wrong. I played version 34-35 before the current one however...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It seemed rather weird that Janice would agree to do such kinky stuff THAT early.

Maybe they changed the time when it can be started with later versions as I recall something that I GOT Janice peeing on Jason as punishment over peeking on her bath (there was no Janice no sexual peeing scene that Jason could peek in the same manner as the bath scene). Though perhaps I recall it wrong. I played version 34-35 before the current one however...
Originally if she caught you watching her 4 times in the shower, she would pee in Jason as punishment, but then it was changed to spanking.
I guess it just didn't make sense for that type of punishment for watching her in the shower.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Was one of my favorites, used to even support on P, but havent given it a try in months, since before the need for cracks and stuff. Seems like lots of issues going on...any thoughts, give it a go again or wait a bit more? Changelogs seem to indicate lots of new content?

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
Needing to repeat events from two years ago to get new content to trigger is a drag. Not like.
Totally agreed on this. Sometimes it really bothers me to do that. This game should have some sort of gallery/scene repeat.
New scenes or "quests" that you have to do are related to the old ones, so if you play this game and enjoy the story and you fuck up a little thing you gotta go back a lot of steps.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes