mattius77

May 16, 2017
Totally agreed on this. Sometimes it really bothers me to do that. This game should have some sort of gallery/scene repeat.
New scenes or "quests" that you have to do are related to the old ones, so if you play this game and enjoy the story and you fuck up a little thing you gotta go back a lot of steps.
The cheat mod has an option to replay scenes, I think. But I've never tried it and don't know if replaying a scene this way "counts" in terms of triggering the new stuff.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Totally agreed on this. Sometimes it really bothers me to do that. This game should have some sort of gallery/scene repeat.
New scenes or "quests" that you have to do are related to the old ones, so if you play this game and enjoy the story and you fuck up a little thing you gotta go back a lot of steps.
The cheat mod has an option to replay scenes, I think. But I've never tried it and don't know if replaying a scene this way "counts" in terms of triggering the new stuff.
Still experimental, it called "load scene", but even then you need to know the variable of the scene you want to play.
You can find it using
F9>Commands>Scroll down to Advanced
or
F11>Scroll down to Advanced

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone notice that some variables disappear in the cheat tool from time to time - had the Day variable disappear / classvisit also

Also you turn grey when on the bed with Rachel

11juan11

Jul 12, 2017
Any estimates how many times it may take? I tried around 5 times and she still gets angry when I see her peeing. I got around 400 affection points by now.
Don't remember exactly, but this is what you are supposed to do according to the walkthrough for getting the watersports scene at the bathroom...

51. Go to the bathroom when Janice is in the shower and not using the toilet or Julia is in the tub:
b) "Continue watching": Jason gets caught by Janice spying on her. Janice's score decreases by 5.
After Jason gets caught 4 times, Janice puts him over her knee and spanks him. (Janice repeats this every fourth time she caughts Jason.)
Now go to the bathroom when Janice is using the toilet (between 20:00 and 22:00). Make sure you had sex with Janice at least once. Click on "Peek".
Janice spreads her legs and lets Jason watch her pee. Go back to the bathroom two times when Janice is using the toilet to extend the scene each time.
Then you can choose to pee in her mouth or let Janice pee in Jason's mouth.

Cochiloco55

Jan 4, 2020
only thing I can think of is, redownload a fresh copy and see if the same thing happens. and if that doesn't work try restarting your system.
the camera still does not work):
When I enter a free camera scene, the camera continues to move forward alone and I already download the final 0.39 and delete everything except my saves but everything remains the same. I thought it was a key that I pressed but it seems that no, any idea of how to make the camera stop moving forward?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
the camera still does not work):
When I enter a free camera scene, the camera continues to move forward alone and I already download the final 0.39 and delete everything except my saves but everything remains the same. I thought it was a key that I pressed but it seems that no, any idea of how to make the camera stop moving forward?
Have you tried starting a new game or one of my saves (link in my signature)
or downloaded the final version
0.39Final - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-39-beta1-kst.1282/page-1253#post-3734261
0.39Final Crack - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-39-beta1-kst.1282/page-1254#post-3735238

Cochiloco55

Jan 4, 2020

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just tried it with that save and it does the same, the camera keeps moving forward and doesn't stay still, any other ideas on how to fix it? : D
So I'm assuming you are playing with 0.39Final
and other than trying it on another computer, to see if the same thing happens. the only thing I can thing, is that something could have happened with your PC that might caused this.
so you can try a different mouse and keyboard, a different PC, or try different graphics and resolutions. see if that helps.

The problem is without physically being there, I'm just guessing at would could be the issue

Cochiloco55

Jan 4, 2020
So I'm assuming you are playing with 0.39Final
and other than trying it on another computer, to see if the same thing happens. the only thing I can thing, is that something could have happened with your PC that might caused this.
so you can try a different mouse and keyboard, a different PC, or try different graphics and resolutions. see if that helps.

The problem is without physically being there, I'm just guessing at would could be the issue
I will continue testing things and if nothing works I will erase everything completely until the camera stops moving hahaha thanks for the help! :D

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I will continue testing things and if nothing works I will erase everything completely until the camera stops moving hahaha thanks for the help! :D
You could also see if the same thing happens with other games or if it's just limited to Twist
because if it does, it could indicate an issue with your computer and the game itself

DanielR

Jun 18, 2020
Hi guys, wanted to ask, do we have the 0.39 Final already ? And maybe some saved games from last version, I downloaded 0.39Beta and I have black screan again each day.

thodanlun

May 5, 2017
So sorry for writing some bad about your game. First, you make a very good game. You do everything well. But day by day, your game is missing the main-story, you are making a "meet n fuck" game and I don't see exactly what you want to show us. Hope you can do better in tommorrow. Best wish for you, dev

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
Link doesn't work?
This is the magnet although it's the beta 1 version:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7e7667d20406b7d942f3179578b098493c5889b4&dn=TheTwist039Beta1&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337%2Fannounce

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes