Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
can anyone send a full save 0.39 ?? I have it buggy and I get stuck at every step according to the instructions. downloading save from other people

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've done both options previously, and repeated one of them in v0.39; do both have to be replayed in the new update to trigger the new content?
I would recommend repeating them just in case
otherwise
You could send me the save and I'll see if I could get it to work.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Decided to just pay the $1 to get access to the final version. Not sure that was smart because I may
have to start all over again. Found Janice and Emma in the living room about a certain item Jason
"found". Now the nightly visits may not be random anymore. Not sure if I want to start completely
over since there isn't a WT for the final version. I don't know how different things will be. I'm over
300 days into my current game. That's been hours of me playing over the last 4 or 5 days.

I don't even know what step that is in the living room when Jason gets in trouble from Janice and
Emma almost defends his actions.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'd be fine with both being adobted and we find out it's actually a "Menage a Twins" kind of situation...(well...change the circumstanses of inception and remove how badly the MC's mind breaks from the news). It could be used story-wise to flesh out why the sisters were so pissed at eachother. lol

Just dawned on me that's still incest...Lol

Honestly it's so late in the game that anyone not interested would drop out before the reveal and thus avoid reporting from disgruntled players. No quality control guy is going to grind through 700+ days of RNG to ping him for non-patreon content. If they do....props for that devotion. Or if they find it, hopefully they have been converted to someone who enjoys the game enough to let it conveniently be left out of any report.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'd be fine with both being adobted and we find out it's actually a "Menage a Twins" kind of situation...(well...change the circumstanses of inception and remove how badly the MC's mind breaks from the news). It could be used story-wise to flesh out why the sisters were so pissed at eachother. lol
Wouldn't that be the ultimate twist in the storyline.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Decided to just pay the $1 to get access to the final version. Not sure that was smart because I may
have to start all over again. Found Janice and Emma in the living room about a certain item Jason
"found". Now the nightly visits may not be random anymore. Not sure if I want to start completely
over since there isn't a WT for the final version. I don't know how different things will be. I'm over
300 days into my current game. That's been hours of me playing over the last 4 or 5 days.

I don't even know what step that is in the living room when Jason gets in trouble from Janice and
by "certain item" do you mean there's a built in failsafe if the game finds pre-existing save data? has he patched it for pirates trying to go legit?

11juan11

Jul 12, 2017
Strangely enough those don't seem to show up to me. If I spy on her during bath she always merely spanks Jason and wherever I spy on her while she is peeing all I hear from her is "wait outside" and an affection hit. I already had sex with her on the couch and when she visits Jason at night. Does the story need to go further perhaps (still not started her birthday stuff) or it might be a bug?
try catching Janice at the bathroom at 22:00.
You should find her sitting in the toilet, repeat this a couple of times and you should get the watersports scene

Cochiloco55

Jan 4, 2020
Hello! I have a problem D:
In the free camera scenes, my camera moves without me moving the mouse, it is very annoying because it cannot stay still in those scenes ... does anyone know how to fix it? :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

You didn't have to, there isn't that much difference really and you can still use the 0.39beta walkthrough to complete the new version for the game.
and it's section 0.26 step 450 is when Emma found out about the necklace from Janice

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
windows 10 64 bit
This problem just started today, I didn't have this camera problem before):
only thing I can think of is, redownload a fresh copy and see if the same thing happens. and if that doesn't work try restarting your system.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
try catching Janice at the bathroom at 22:00.
You should find her sitting in the toilet, repeat this a couple of times and you should get the watersports scene
Any estimates how many times it may take? I tried around 5 times and she still gets angry when I see her peeing. I got around 400 affection points by now.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes