Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Julia never appears in Jason's room checking the computer - and I've fulfilled all the criteria listed in the walkthru?
It’s already been answered many many times and step 775 gives you a clue to how to fixit

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
The walkthrough tells you what you need to do

Step 14 a) Julia's score is less than 40 and Jason didn't touched and sucked on her tit in the living room (step 7): Julia asks Jason to leave her alone.

-Increase Julia's score to 50+ and do step 7
Already did that. No indication in the WT how the 2 events are related though. Maybe I missed something but I've been following the WT very closely.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Already did that. No indication in the WT how the 2 events are related though. Maybe I missed something but I've been following the WT very closely.
As I mentioned it's step 7, you need to catch Julia crying in the living room during the day and keep at it untill you can touch and suck her breast.
7. Catch Julia crying in the living room. Click on "Get closer". When Julia's score is less than 30, Jason hugs her and Julia's score increases by 5.
When Julia's score is 30+, Jason touches her tit (with her shirt on). With a 50 % chance Jason convinces Julia to take her shirt off, so he can touch and suck on her tit.
Julia's score increases by 10 (up to 50). For 100 % success, Julia's score must be 50+.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Gosh i hope the Patreon milestone for sounds will be reached soon. I really want to see this game get sound.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Is the guy in the red hoodie on the beach a random event? I have to follow him at 20:00 to find
his stash to get the car hack to disable Rebecca's husbands car. Every time I go to the beach at
that time he isn't there. Do I just keep going there day after day until I get lucky?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is the guy in the red hoodie on the beach a random event? I have to follow him at 20:00 to find
his stash to get the car hack to disable Rebecca's husbands car. Every time I go to the beach at
that time he isn't there. Do I just keep going there day after day until I get lucky?
Have a look around (hold the right mouse button)
Have you been to the end of pier and the hidden alcove next to the beach

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Have a look around (hold the right mouse button)
Have you been to the end of pier and the hidden alcove next to the beach
I've been to the hidden alcove. The only option that show is "back to the beach". No
other options appear. I rotate the camera around until that area lights up in blue.

EDIT: I'm so stupid. I didn't even know I could go to the end of the pier by clicking on it.
I just though Jason could stand at the end of it on the sand. Gonna go bang my head on the
wall while saying "stupid" to myself now.

Last edited:

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I've been to the hidden alcove. The only option that show is "back to the beach". No
other options appear. I rotate the camera around until that area lights up in blue.

EDIT: I'm so stupid. I didn't even know I could go to the end of the pier by clicking on it.
I just though Jason could stand at the end of it on the sand. Gonna go bang my head on the
wall while saying "stupid" to myself now.
Many have been there, all good. ;)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes