PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
first time playing this game, the mechanics are the plot, but the 3d models of the characters are not very good besides having physical appearance is not pretty outside that the game is fantastic

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

HAZARD1515

Apr 23, 2020
Can't connect to patreon ...i did the crack before starting the game. Downloaded the game,unziped,cracked replacing the dll and started the game. When i press connect to patreon nothing happens and when i start the game the inventory menu pops up and doesnt dissapear...what did i do wrong?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
If you were just to check the previous page you’ll see a link to it
And the OP already has the cracked version
I actually looked like I always do checking few pages back and the op before posting but I must have been blind when I was unable to see those links:oops: sorry about that.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can't connect to patreon ...i did the crack before starting the game. Downloaded the game,unziped,cracked replacing the dll and started the game. When i press connect to patreon nothing happens and when i start the game the inventory menu pops up and doesnt dissapear...what did i do wrong?
If you downloaded from the OP, you don’t need to crack it, it’s already cracked.
And most likely you replaced it with the incompatible beta version of the crack

Reactions: HAZARD1515

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
first time playing this game, the mechanics are the plot, but the 3d models of the characters are not very good besides having physical appearance is not pretty outside that the game is fantastic
Just in case, check the graphics quality, it goes up to ultra, that should improve the models. If it isn’t already set to ultra.

Gresk

Jul 4, 2017
Is the performance still poorly when switching places / rooms etc. or they fixed it yet? (or an known fix out there?)

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
is it just me or does the mac version not unzip? like something goes wrong i end up with a 12gb file that doesn't open. Lemme know if anyones got a fix

0zerv

Aug 29, 2018
Models look rough. IMO dev should remake them, it might have been fine at the start of this project, but nowadays it just don't look good. There are also some issues with models, like colour mismatch in some places.

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
Not sure if anyone else has tried this, but I used Excel to try and create character-specific walkthroughs by doing my best to filter out specific content for other characters. its still like 21 fucking pages, and I will try and continue to refine it to make it more useful, but I could do this for other characters as well if there is any interest.

Edit: Sorry- forgot to mention, the one attached is a Janice-specific walkthrough (or attempt at a walkthrough)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes