Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem with the WLK line 172, i'm unable to interact with the dildo TnT any hint to go throught this?
Yeah
It's a current bug with the game

There is two way to fix
1-use the cheat mod to change the following variable "ddildo" to "1"

or, I would highly recommend this method

2-Grab my "completes 0.11" save and you should till be able do step 173 onwards

Reactions: Papá Tejón

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah

There is two way to fix

Hey I have the same problem and I was wondering since you said you followed the walk through does that mean that in the save you are asking us to use you have done some of the ntr content or no , tbh I don't care about ntr to much but I like having saves dedicated to it rather then my main save having it p.s ima clarify this does anybody other then Jason touch any girls in the save.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey I have the same problem and I was wondering since you said you followed the walk through does that mean that in the save you are asking us to use you have done some of the ntr content or no , tbh I don't care about ntr to much but I like having saves dedicated to it rather then my main save having it p.s ima clarify this does anybody other then Jason touch any girls in the save.
The answer to your question is on the post with the saves, all you need to do is head to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Levi

jimbob1998

Feb 25, 2020
Hi there,

I'm trying to complete Rachels storyline but I can't ask Julia about the lingerie store website because it doesn't pop up as a conversation am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?

Pls Help!

1600396135414.png
1600396071399.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi there,

I'm trying to complete Rachels storyline but I can't ask Julia about the lingerie store website because it doesn't pop up as a conversation am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?

Pls Help!

View attachment 820918
View attachment 820913
It's not a bug, tested my "completes 0.17" save, after speaking with Rachel, the question popped up
You send over your save.
or you can grab save I used from the link in my signature

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah

There is two way to fix

Thank you bro :*

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is there a mod that changes the mothers hair to the long let down version from the 3some scene permanently?
Unfortunately No
But using the cheat mode I did find the variable that effects the hair during the Orgy "source" Value "201-205"
but unfortunately changing the value outside the orgy doesn't do anything.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
I really like this game and I would like it even more if the main character would wear some decent clothing. I'm getting tired of seeing him in that plain grey shirt and these ugly blue pants. I wish that wouldn't bother me so much.
I have lost all my saves and haven't played the game for a while. But I was just wondering - has this been solved? And is there any patch to customize the MC poor design?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have lost all my saves and haven't played the game for a while. But I was just wondering - has this been solved? And is there any patch to customize the MC poor design?
You can grab saves from the link in my signature
and no, there's no way to change the MC's clothing permanently and there's no patch for it.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes