Atlan

May 18, 2018
I had no issue collecting the necklace.
Did you do these first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Followed the WT to the letter, well.. Only thing I havn't done is, cum inside Kelly. But I don't see why that would have anything to do with it.. I'll try that, I guess. :/

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Very detailed walkthrough for the crack and incest patch. thanks. got it started and running now.

Question: How long till the DNA test event comes? Is it much later in the game? Kinda want the whole buildup with tje characters knowing they are related, not at the last minute. so hopefully its early/midway into the seduction.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogan kim

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Very detailed walkthrough for the crack and incest patch. thanks. got it started and running now.

Question: How long till the DNA test event comes? Is it much later in the game? Kinda want the whole buildup with tje characters knowing they are related, not at the last minute. so hopefully its early/midway into the seduction.
The DNA test event was done in 0.40 which is the update before this one.
So it's a long road before you get it, and only if you are using the incest patch.
Just remember you don't need to do anything special, just add it to the save folder and leave it there.
that is unless you want to do the NTR route as well and follow the instruction which you can find by following the link in my signature.

Last edited:

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Sad this game is too hard to play,or is pink damn fucking screen or is a damn slow mode and my cards are all updates from my system (Windows 7 Ultimate). Can't someone make the same game but avoid this miss?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sad this game is too hard to play,or is pink damn fucking screen or is a damn slow mode and my cards are all updates from my system (Windows 7 Ultimate). Can't someone make the same game but avoid this miss?
Your problem is the machine you're playing on.

Loading times aside (game issue), "pink damn fucking screen" is something that only people with GPUs that aren't supported any more (and haven't been for a long time) get... Time to upgrade.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I seem to have run into a little problem with an older version. I stopped playing it for a long time and thought I'd continue again. So I'm playing version 35 (I thought it would work just to play this to the end, then upgrade to 40 or 41) and I'm stuck at Step 287:

287. Go to Julia's room again when she is in there on her bed checking her phone. Click on "Talk about outfits" and "Daily outfits". Give Julia the "Latex leotard".

Choose the color for each zone and use the sliders to choose the smoothness and metallic look for each zone of the latex outfit. Then click on "Done".

Finally click on "Ask her to wear it all the time". This way Julia's outfit score increases up to 40.
I did that and then it should trigger this:

288. When Julia's outfit score is 20, go to Jason's room. Jason gets a message about new small sized latex outfits. (Triggered when Julia's outfit score is 10.)

289. Wait one hour and Jason gets a message about new small sized latex condom suits. (Triggered when Julia's outfit score is 20.)

290. Click on the PC and on "Launch browser". Click on the "Fetish Outfits" store.

Buy the "Latex suit Love", the "Condom catsuit Slick", the "Condom catsuit" and the "Condom catsuit with corset".
Unfortunately none of those outfits show up, and those that do, including two maked "New" I have already bought. Anybody got ideas what I did wrong?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I seem to have run into a little problem with an older version. I stopped playing it for a long time and thought I'd continue again. So I'm playing version 35 (I thought it would work just to play this to the end, then upgrade to 40 or 41) and I'm stuck at Step 287:

I did that and then it should trigger this:

Unfortunately none of those outfits show up, and those that do, including two maked "New" I have already bought. Anybody got ideas what I did wrong?
Check Julia's outfit score
You can find it by going to the hallway during the day and pressing C+H on the keyboard
if it's less than 20 the new outfits won't trigger.
To increase it, you need to have wear ever more revealing outfits, for a certain number of days each.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Until someone finds a way to make an in-game for this, I will not play this game again. I have handled walkthrough but this one is not new player friendly at all.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
It's a step-by-step walkthrough... If it was any more user friendly, it would be playing the game for you.
It is just the constant switch I have to do. The walkthrough is very detailed and If I played the game regularly with this walkthrough, I am sure I will catch up to the latest content but I don't. I could take a weeks break and I would be absolutely lost when I get back.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
It is just the constant switch I have to do. The walkthrough is very detailed and If I played the game regularly with this walkthrough, I am sure I will catch up to the latest content but I don't. I could take a weeks break and I would be absolutely lost when I get back.
You can save the game naming it to the step till you are done in the walkthrough...
Example: I have done till step 534 of the walkthrough... So I save the game named 534 and whenever I play the game again I know that I have start from step 535.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Check Julia's outfit score
You can find it by going to the hallway during the day and pressing C+H on the keyboard
if it's less than 20 the new outfits won't trigger.
To increase it, you need to have wear ever more revealing outfits, for a certain number of days each.
Thank you very much! I misinterpreted the WT and thought that the outfit would set her score to 40 instead of having to grind it one point per day. :D (I tend to stay away from the cheat menu as I picked up that you can easily break the game that way.)

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you very much! I misinterpreted the WT and thought that the outfit would set her score to 40 instead of having to grind it one point per day. :D (I tend to stay away from the cheat menu as I picked up that you can easily break the game that way.)
Correct and yes you can easily break the game if you over use the cheat, what I do is, before I touch the cheat, I complete each scene the section mentions at least once and completed the section, only then do I increase it to the amount mentioned at the top of each section, no more. before moving onto the next one.

Quick note, there is also an outfit score for Janice, but is not shown in the cheat menu.
But like Julia, the skimpier the outfit you make her wear for a number of days, the higher her outfit score rises.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Then i can't play this forever i can't just update my trash... Believe me i try many times but is no use... Normaly all the other ren'py games works but is like this version of ren'py is too old that even my pc can't process the graphic or something like that... My old Windows XP by the way work a little, the graphics don't go pink but is too slow that freeze all the pc...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Then i can't play this forever i can't just update my trash... Believe me i try many times but is no use... Normaly all the other ren'py games works but is like this version of ren'py is too old that even my pc can't process the graphic or something like that... My old Windows XP by the way work a little, the graphics don't go pink but is too slow that freeze all the pc...
It's not Ren'Py, it's Unity (just look at the bloody thread title) with Fungus for the 3D work.
This game requires sufficient hardware because everything is being hardware rendered, unlike Ren'Py VNs with pre-rendered user/dev generated pictures.

Between using Fungus and how KST's made the game, loading times/scene transitions get longer with each update, and it's to the point that basic SSDs are only ameliorating the issue.

My old/backup machine runs it ok, and that's an obsolete Windows 8.1 machine with 4GB RAM and an i3 530 (that's a first generation i3 CPU), not using a SSD and the bulk of the work being done by my current, but still obsolete graphics card - Radeon R9-270.
The game is slower than it should be on even that machine, but the GPU lessens the potential problems.

Reactions: cooldude33

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
assuming you have a desktop, you can replacing the the cpu with a first generation i7 or second gen i7 and get a motherboard to match or if you're just lacking in the gpu department, you might want to look into how much a 750ti should go for. If a Gtx 970/1060 3gb is 100 dollars, then a 750ti should be at least 25-50

eknaro64

Jan 24, 2020
What do I have to do here, I can no longer move forward, how do I get out of here, I already pressed all the keys 2020-12-21_23h38_54.png

HELP ME PLEASE

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes