Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone have a save file where Janice is pregnant? I lost my saves.
All you need to is grab the latest 0.41 save
-Make Janice's bed the default bed
-Replace the pills next to her bed with the placebos
-Go to bed
-Agree to allow Julia to join you
-Wake them up, make sure to creampie Janice all three times
-Go to Jason's room the next day and Janice should tell him she's pregnant
-Make sure Janice's bed is still the default bed
-Go to sleep every 5 day, waking up on the 5th.
-And slowly you should wake up with Janice slowly looking more and more pregnant
-and after 30 day she gives birth.

Last edited:

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Ok, I feel dumb. I know where to put the IC patch, but I have no idea where I can FIND the patch... Would greatly appreciate a hint. Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, found it. I thought the attached file would only contain a walkthrough, not the actual patch.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Look, I didn't find it, but is there a solution for the error when I go to Billy's house and want to go in because I hear noises and the screen goes black and dies there, any solution?

TheTwist 2020-12-15 23-07-55-40.jpg

TheTwist 2020-12-15 23-07-58-72.jpg

TheTwist 2020-12-15 23-08-07-95.jpg

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Look, I didn't find it, but is there a solution for the error when I go to Billy's house and want to go in because I hear noises and the screen goes black and dies there, any solution?

View attachment 943119

View attachment 943120

View attachment 943121
It's a bug between the incest patch and the game. should be fixed in 0.42
if you have a copy of 0.40, you'll be able to play it.

and if you have followed the link of 0.41 Bugs in my signature, you would have found out about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chipote

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I downloaded the game from the mega link in the op.

is the incest patch auto applied in this version?

i reread through the threads and there are some about the incest patch but it seems like its for v0.40. I cant find anything incest patch download links from the OP and the main game i downloaded seems to be 0.41.

so am I good to go? the incest patch is already in this? or I have to do somethinf else?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded the game from the mega link in the op.

is the incest patch auto applied in this version?

i reread through the threads and there are some about the incest patch but it seems like its for v0.40. I cant find anything incest patch download links from the OP and the main game i downloaded seems to be 0.41.

so am I good to go? the incest patch is already in this? or I have to do somethinf else?
The incest is not applied
Also, take a moment to take a look at the post above yours.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
The incest is not applied
Also, take a moment to take a look at the post above yours.
sorry I'm new and I'm not sure where to look. your post above me only says something about the game compression which I'm not really sure helps my case.

i'm trying to find the incest patch download link and it doesnt seem to be in the OP.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
sorry I'm new and I'm not sure where to look. your post above me only says something about the game compression which I'm not really sure helps my case.

i'm trying to find the incest patch download link and it doesnt seem to be in the OP.
Take a look at signature, the section under the post, not just what's written

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Take a look at signature, the section under the post, not just what's written

i cant see any signature from your post or anyone elses. i guess thats what you meant by looking at the post above mine.

unfortunately, signatures arent displayed on my end so i wont be able to know that.

Reactions: rogan kim

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i cant see any signature from your post or anyone elses. i guess thats what you meant by looking at the post above mine.

unfortunately, signatures arent displayed on my end so i wont be able to know that.
Then go into your options and turn signatures on.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
How do you steal the necklace for moms birthday quest.. Can't click the red box under the tv.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes