Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
this is the save file
please
no

As I already mentioned, your best option is to grab the "completes 0.34" save and begin again from step 677
or
grab the "completes 0.35" save and carry on from step 699, you can repeat steps 686-698
although you will have to make Jason's the default first and then remake Janice's bed the default bed again.

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
Did you get the scene of Danielle as a life guard
There's currently a bug in 0.41, with out it, I suspect you can't do the anal training
in which case I'd recommend you grab my "Completes 0.35" save and start from step 699
I've already done this and done it.
i have 0.41 Didn't show me any error.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
my Daniels score is not increasing after 400
and also when i doing the night scene with Michelle that time the option (Talk about anal training) is not coming
After testing yours, I tested mine to compare and mine worked no problem.
I was able to ask Michelle about anal training for Danielle.

The only thing I can think is the superhero event, which I suspect you already did. unfortunately I am suspecting that by doing the event this early or by getting the anal option for Michelle, you blocked the option to ask Michelle about Danielle.

As a result I can only advice you to grab my "completes 0.35" save from the link in my signature and start again from step 699.

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
After testing yours, I tested mine to compare and mine worked no problem.
I was able to ask Michelle about anal training for Danielle.

The only thing I can think is the superhero event, which I suspect you already did. unfortunately I am suspecting that by doing the event this early or by getting the anal option for Michelle, you blocked the option to ask Michelle about Danielle.

As a result I can only advice you to grab my "completes 0.35" save from the link in my signature and start again from step 699.
That's exactly what I did.
And I'm currently accessing 0.35

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah so in the new game there is mc customization too... nice. I just hope this one is optimized a little.
Has Kst ever told what will be the base and story of this new game? I mean will this new game's story will run parallel to the current game or something else? And will it also let this new mc have sex with the current game ladies?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Feel like a dumbass.... there are loads of mentions of needing a walkthrough and I've searched for one but I can't actual find a link to one in here or in the actual game?

Where is it?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Feel like a dumbass.... there are loads of mentions of needing a walkthrough and I've searched for one but I can't actual find a link to one in here or in the actual game?

Where is it?
Did you look anywhere on this page
don't just look at what people write, look at what's attached to them. for example, their signatures

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Did you look anywhere on this page
don't just look at what people write, look at what's attached to them. for example, their signatures
I think I must have signatures turned off, I'm set up to show 100 posts pre page and there is no walkthrough on here. It should really be linked in the OP.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Wondering what I did incorrectly since I am still getting a pop up to log in. I placed linked crack under user>name>appdata>locallow>KsTgames>Twist, but game did not start only go a pop up to log in. Do I need to remove the numbers out front or pull Assemply-csharp out of the numbered folder? 1607874976744.png

Reactions: georgian90

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Wondering what I did incorrectly since I am still getting a pop up to log in. I placed linked crack under user>name>appdata>locallow>KsTgames>Twist, but game did not start only go a pop up to log in. Do I need to remove the numbers out front or pull Assemply-csharp out of the numbered folder? View attachment 940231
Wondering what I did incorrectl
Everything

1st you don't keep it in the folder it came in and 2nd, You're putting it in the wrong place.

You need to put it here - TheTwist041Final\TheTwist_Data\Managed replacing the file that's already there
You can find instructions on how to do that here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-41-final-kst.1282/post-4198233

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes