sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Kst's is great when it comes to his models, story, and scenes. his weakness from my perspective is his coding and structure.
Hopefully he's learnt a lot from developing The Twist, and he'll transfer that knowledge in the design of his new game.
Absolutely.
I entered this forum to explore this niche in gaming, and I was extremely disappointed by most of the content found here and the only exception was KST's The Twist. For a single person working on the project, it's quite amazing.

And I've noticed that the game is bloated. As explained before, the game loads a location, with all the characters and items, scenes etc... attached to that particular location. You can notice that in bugs when a character will spawn in the location as the scene is happening.
And that's it.

What he could do, is copy paste the locations for each scenes. Like Living room scene A, living room scene B etc... The game will be bloated in a different manner. The same map would be saved on your hard drive once for each scene. The game will move from 20 to 60gb if the textures aren't exploited in a smart manner.

Or I don't know how to fix it. Definitely not an expert. But the game isn't optimized for sure as it is right now. And it's in the coding.

We are dealing with someone learning on the job. So, let's hope that if the skills aren't there, the ability to learn is there and we already know now that the talent, the vision and the ability to create something new is here.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Absolutely.
I entered this forum to explore this niche in gaming, and I was extremely disappointed by most of the content found here and the only exception was KST's The Twist. For a single person working on the project, it's quite amazing.

And I've noticed that the game is bloated. As explained before, the game loads a location, with all the characters and items, scenes etc... attached to that particular location. You can notice that in bugs when a character will spawn in the location as the scene is happening.
And that's it.

What he could do, is copy paste the locations for each scenes. Like Living room scene A, living room scene B etc... The game will be bloated in a different manner. The same map would be saved on your hard drive once for each scene. The game will move from 20 to 60gb if the textures aren't exploited in a smart manner.

Or I don't know how to fix it. Definitely not an expert. But the game isn't optimized for sure as it is right now. And it's in the coding.

We are dealing with someone learning on the job. So, let's hope that if the skills aren't there, the ability to learn is there and we already know now that the talent, the vision and the ability to create something new is here.
He should throw away the garbage engine Fungus and either code the event trigger on his own or find someone who could do it for him.

Fungus is the reason why the game is bloated and unstable as hell. I'm really sure that KST has the skills for that, but it would require a lot of work and effort do accomplish it.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Oct 3, 2019
Does anyone know if KsT plans to expand pregnancy content beyond just Janice and Yuki? Or perhaps even expand on Janice's current preggo content?

baoka

Sep 7, 2017
My game is running slowly in text, animation, and dropping frames even on the fastest setting and the lowest resolution. If I try to run it at higher resolutions, it'll just crash. Just bought my GPU and it's not low end, is there anything else I can do to make this playable?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
My game is running slowly in text, animation, and dropping frames even on the fastest setting and the lowest resolution. If I try to run it at higher resolutions, it'll just crash. Just bought my GPU and it's not low end, is there anything else I can do to make this playable?
What's your ram and CPU
and can you confirm your GPU model

Also attach the crash file, you'll find it in the save folder

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
CPU: Ryzen 3700
GPU: Asrock Radeon 5700 XT
Ram is 4x8 3600

Thanks for your help.
With the specs you have, you should have no issues playing it.
because according to the crash report error

UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0023:561889d3.

This indicates a ram issue, but I don't see why that would be, given that you have 32GB ram and I assume all 4 stick are working.

only other thing that might cause it, is maybe something running in the background
for example a program called Citrix is known to cause issues with unity games, as well as any other remote access software
Your antivirus might also cause it to crash.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
Going to the bathroom at school at 15:00 will feature Janice and Jason messing around in the bathroom and not being able to pick up the detergent.At night Daniel and Michelle imagine Janice and Jason having sex too

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Going to the bathroom at school at 15:00 will feature Janice and Jason messing around in the bathroom and not being able to pick up the detergent.At night Daniel and Michelle imagine Janice and Jason having sex too
That's an old bug with a beta version of the game
you need to download the new version from the OP

Last edited:

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
Hey, guys
i need help, please
All saved files have been deleted
And I searched the files that were added here by Anon4321
But I can't know or chose any of the 8 files
I remember very well that I was done with this
(682. Go to Michelle's house at 20:00 or later and click on "Sneak to the backyard". Michelle is naked in the pool and plays with her tits and pussy.)
And I go to the beach the next day
But I think that there is something wrong because when you go to the beach.
It's not done, and when i go to Michelle's House,
i Watch her play zero anal hero And that's wrong, too
Can anyone get me a file from the beginning of this
(688. Go to Jason's room. Jason gets a message about a new sexy micro bikini. Click on the PC and on "Launch browser".)
or theis
(683. Go to the beach at 17:00 or 18:00. Make sure you have suncream. There is a 50 % chance to meet Kira or Michelle sunbathing.)

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey, guys
i need help, please
All saved files have been deleted
And I searched the files that were added here by Anon4321
But I can't know or chose any of the 8 files
I remember very well that I was done with this
(682. Go to Michelle's house at 20:00 or later and click on "Sneak to the backyard". Michelle is naked in the pool and plays with her tits and pussy.)
And I go to the beach the next day
But I think that there is something wrong because when you go to the beach.
It's not done, and when i go to Michelle's House,
i Watch her play zero anal hero And that's wrong, too
Can anyone get me a file from the beginning of this
(688. Go to Jason's room. Jason gets a message about a new sexy micro bikini. Click on the PC and on "Launch browser".)
or theis
(683. Go to the beach at 17:00 or 18:00. Make sure you have suncream. There is a 50 % chance to meet Kira or Michelle sunbathing.)
It's not going to be easy to find a save that starts right where you want it.
Your best option would be to grab the " completes 0.34" save and restart from step 677
As for which of eight, you just have to choose between if you want to be rough, gentle, billy path or no billy path, john stays or john leaves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moon egy
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes