Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
I am on part 450 on walktrough, but I never got to grab the double dildo from Emmas house, is it a bug or did i miss something cause i see the dildo there but i can't grab it, it isn't interactable.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am on part 450 on walktrough, but I never got to grab the double dildo from Emmas house, is it a bug or did i miss something cause i see the dildo there but i can't grab it, it isn't interactable.
What version are you playing?
If 0.40, it's a bug.
You need to download 0.41 from the OP

Reactions: Bamboosword

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It is 40 since i heard that its the only saveable version, tanks for the info, i wont waste any more thursdays
No, you can save with 0.41Final
Just grab the crack from my signature

Just make sure you check the list of bugs 0.41 has

splingmer

Jul 21, 2017
Is it even possible to play this game without the walkthrough? There are so many hidden assumptions in the triggers, and so many ways to get some route permanently stuck.

I mean, I know why it's buggy and confused. I've been looking through the code and it's really not good. Not easy to clean up or debug. At some point it's going to reach critical mass and just stop working.

What I'm wondering is if anyone can actually treat this like the open world game it is supposed to be, and explore in it. Or is it absolutely necessary to follow the walkthrough and never make any choices.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is it even possible to play this game without the walkthrough? There are so many hidden assumptions in the triggers, and so many ways to get some route permanently stuck.

I mean, I know why it's buggy and confused. I've been looking through the code and it's really not good. Not easy to clean up or debug. At some point it's going to reach critical mass and just stop working.

What I'm wondering is if anyone can actually treat this like the open world game it is supposed to be, and explore in it. Or is it absolutely necessary to follow the walkthrough and never make any choices.
Unfortunately as you yourself pointed out, if you don’t follow the walkthrough, it’s way too easy to get stuck in a situation where can’t carry on.
So, playing it as a sandbox/open world game is not something I would recommend anyone do.
Not unless the code is gone over, debugged and rewritten.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff
Jan 17, 2020
Unfortunately as you yourself pointed out, if you don’t follow the walkthrough, it’s way too easy to get stuck in a situation where can’t carry on.
So, playing it as a sandbox/open world game is not something I would recommend anyone do.
Not unless the code gone over, debugged and rewritten.
Then what's the point of playing? I mean... I love the models, the script and the sex scenes. But between the walkthrough and the loading screens the excitement is absolutely gone... I think I rather watch a video of all the scenes than play trhough the whole game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Then what's the point of playing? I mean... I love the models, the script and the sex scenes. But between the walkthrough and the loading screens the excitement is absolutely gone... I think I rather watch a video of all the scenes than play trhough the whole game.
The sad thing
it didn't start out like that, it's only as it grew more and more that it became more linear and dependent on the order in which you do things.
Kst is great when it comes to his models, story, and scenes. his weakness from my perspective is his coding and structure.
Hopefully he's learnt a lot from developing The Twist, and he'll transfer that knowledge in the design of his new game.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes