iksz

May 18, 2020
Can someone help me with walkthrough point 708? I didn't really follow the walkthrough point by point i did everything i could on my own but for some reason the needed option is missing for me in that scene. I only got look for Kira's room and leave. All previous points i got, i could even ask Michelle about that at the front door, but i can't get past that point with them. Any idea what am i missing?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone help me with walkthrough point 708? I didn't really follow the walkthrough point by point i did everything i could on my own but for some reason the needed option is missing for me in that scene. I only got look for Kira's room and leave. All previous points i got, i could even ask Michelle about that at the front door, but i can't get past that point with them. Any idea what am i missing?
If I recall correctly
You need to have completed all anal scenes with Danielle and beach rescue scene with Michelle and Danielle

iksz

May 18, 2020
If I recall correctly
You need to have completed all anal scenes with Danielle and beach rescue scene with Michelle and Danielle
Just to be sure i redid all anal scenes with Danielle, the trainings with all size, anal at night and day + the shooting. The other half is done as i would not have the option to speak with Michelle about it in the afternoon, but still no option at night when i should ask her again. I think i am F-ed. There is no way solving this, or at least i don't know what am I missing.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just to be sure i redid all anal scenes with Danielle, the trainings with all size, anal at night and day + the shooting. The other half is done as i would not have the option to speak with Michelle about it in the afternoon, but still no option at night when i should ask her again. I think i am F-ed. There is no way solving this, or at least i don't know what am I missing.
Unfortunately with twist, unless you're following the walkthrough step by step and to the letter it's very easy to miss triggers or bypass a trigger, never to be able to get in the future and especially if you using a cheat mod.
Best advice I can give, is for you take a look at my saves, via the link in my signature, and pick the one the fits where you are in the game.

Reactions: thezakman

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Were you able to do all the steps from 699 to 707? And if your getting Look in kiras room, then on what stage are on on for kira's quest? IS it to burn her dress or to put a camera in her room for threesome with julie and michelle? I suggest completing these paths first after making a save backup and then see if you get option to help train danielle adter michelle texts you to come to her place, and check and try very big dildo with danielle as well before going to michelle. I am not sure if your getting kiras room quest is the reason your not able to get danielle anal traing help option. But looks like it could be it. When i did my first walkthrough my game save glitched out for janice night park sex scene with red hooded guy to join or not since i dint try it when it was mentioned, and i tried only after completing every other step. The games quest steps are co dependent at certain stages and can get glitched out sadly. If the above mention solution doesn't work, then sadly you will have to load a previous stable save and continue again.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
That doesn't tell me anything
I need to know what you what Janice to talk about
Plus, I would not recommend the hint system, I would use the walkthrough
I took the documents from the hospital and spoke with Janice. After which I do not know what to do next

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes