Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've already done that quest and iv'e never seen this event trigger :(
Rip my game
You can grab my "completes 0.31" save which will have the scene already done. or "completes 0.30" if you still want to see it.
You can find by following the link in my signature
Just make sure to read the notes above the saves

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've done the webcam scenes and still can't get this to work. I just never find her as lifeguard, anyone knows what needs to be done? Thanks!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

I've done the webcam scenes and still can't get this to work. I just never find her as lifeguard, anyone knows what needs to be done? Thanks!
Just to get this out of the way, did you use any cheats and what is Dannielle's relationship points.
Also you can grab my "completes 0.33" and carry on from step 651

Reactions: ultra_gecko

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
Just to get this out of the way, did you use any cheats and what is Dannielle's relationship points.
Also you can grab my "completes 0.33" and carry on from step 651
Thanks! I cheated very little, just couple times when I read that you can keep doing the same action to get to a certain level. Danielles points are 370. I started this save from the start myself and would rather not have to use others saves if possible, but thanks a lot. At what times is she supposed to appear as lifeguard?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks! I cheated very little, just couple times when I read that you can keep doing the same action to get to a certain level. Danielles points are 370. I started this save from the start myself and would rather not have to use others saves if possible, but thanks a lot. At what times is she supposed to appear as lifeguard?
I believe after 16:00
and her points at the beginning of 0.34 should be 400
if you look at the top of each section, it will tell you at what level should be, once you complete said section.

underbite

Nov 10, 2019

I'm having the same issue. It seems like Danielle shows up on the tower on weekends from 13:00-15:00 but Kendra is preventing me from talking to Danielle.

Reactions: ultra_gecko

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

I'm having the same issue. It seems like Danielle shows up on the tower on weekends from 13:00-15:00 but Kendra is preventing me from talking to Danielle.
I just tested my "Completes 0.33" save and I'm beginning to think this is a bug.

EDIT: Just tested with my copy of 0.40 and Danielle appeared as a lifeguard at 19:00 and not on a weekend, I think it matters what day.
Which means and it's a bug with 0.41

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
i need help
if i Go inside the school at 16:00 and go to the toilet. Jason sees Mike jerking off to Julia's picture. Now click on "Call Julia". Mike forces himself on Julia

The game stop completely and I can't do anything

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i need help
if i Go inside the school at 16:00 and go to the toilet. Jason sees Mike jerking off to Julia's picture. Now click on "Call Julia". Mike forces himself on Julia

Just tested with my "completes 0.24" save and it works fine

What are your PCs spec
CPU, Graphics Card(Model), Ram

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i need help

And what Graphics Card do you have?
or is it an onboard graphics card, like those in laptop?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
Ah, if I recall correctly, the AMD Radeon HD 7650M while decent to some respect, not really ideal. especially given the memory the graphics card has.

Best I can recommend is to reduce the graphics quality, and you can do that like this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-41-final-kst.1282/post-1385561

plus you can make changes in the option settings in the main menu, by turning off a certain things.
View attachment 928765
I'm gonna do this now, and I'm gonna try it out.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm gonna do this now, and I'm gonna try it out.
What graphics quality did you try, did you try the minimum, which is fastest
if you did
Then only other thing I can think of is something might have got corrupted and only other thing I can think of is to try a different save
like my "Completes 0.24" save which you can find by following the link in my signature.
Other than that, there one other thing you can try
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-41-final-kst.1282/post-4197064

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes