Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
It's not going to be easy to find a save where it starts right where you want it.
Your best option would be to grab the " completes 0.34" save and restart from step 677
As for which of eight, you just have to choose between if you want to be rough, gentle, billy path or no billy path, john stays or john leaves.
Thanks for your response.
I'll try.
Are these images added an update to the game or is it a new game
Excuse me my friend that the first time I play this games and I don't know anything.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'll try.
Excuse me my friend that the first time I play this games and I don't know anything.
The recently uploaded images are for the new game KsT is developing

• Wow
Reactions: Moon egy

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'll try.
Since this is the first time playing the game.
If you choose the saves with Billy path and John, it means sharing Janice with them and other male characters, in short NTR.

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
Since this is the first time playing the game.
If you choose the saves with Billy path and John, it means sharing Janice with them and other male characters, in short NTR.
Thank you
I got back 0.34.
I'm going to play again, those stages that I played again, until I get to the stage that I was.

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
There's another problem Sorry!
I got to this point
Make sure you have done all threesomes with Janice and Julia (up to step 293)
When i go to Julia i cant join to Julia and Janice Just watching them
And I tried it again more than once I can only watch
Is there something I forgot?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There's another problem Sorry!
I got to this point
Make sure you have done all threesomes with Janice and Julia (up to step 293)
When i go to Julia i cant join to Julia and Janice Just watching them
And I tried it again more than once I can only watch
Is there something I forgot?
Can you post your save
And what are Julia and Janice’s relationship points

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
Can you post your save
And what are Julia and Janice’s relationship points

686. (Pregnancy): Make sure Janice's score is 500+. Go to the bedroom when Janice is not in there and click on the bed. Now click on "Set as your sleeping bed".
687. (Pregnancy): Make sure you have done all threesomes with Janice and Julia (up to step 293) and Jason's total energy is 95. Go to sleep in Janice's bed.
At night Julia appears and asks Jason and Janice to sleep with them. Click on "Agree". After everyone falls asleep, click on "Wake them up".
Jason, Janice and Julia start to lick and kiss each other. Click on "Janice" or "Julia" and "Pussy" or "Ass". Jason fucks Janice's or Julia's pussy or ass.
Then he cums in Janice's or Julia's pussy or ass. Now you can continue the scene twice by choosing to fuck Janice's or Julia's pussy or ass.
By the end of the scene Janice ingests a birth control pill. Janice's and Julia's scores increase by 10 (up to 550).

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
686. (Pregnancy): Make sure Janice's score is 500+. Go to the bedroom when Janice is not in there and click on the bed. Now click on "Set as your sleeping bed".
687. (Pregnancy): Make sure you have done all threesomes with Janice and Julia (up to step 293) and Jason's total energy is 95. Go to sleep in Janice's bed.
At night Julia appears and asks Jason and Janice to sleep with them. Click on "Agree". After everyone falls asleep, click on "Wake them up".
Jason, Janice and Julia start to lick and kiss each other. Click on "Janice" or "Julia" and "Pussy" or "Ass". Jason fucks Janice's or Julia's pussy or ass.
Then he cums in Janice's or Julia's pussy or ass. Now you can continue the scene twice by choosing to fuck Janice's or Julia's pussy or ass.
By the end of the scene Janice ingests a birth control pill. Janice's and Julia's scores increase by 10 (up to 550).
Ah, you’re doing the pregnancy part
In that case, you shouldn’t need to repeat 293, just move onto the next step

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
Ah, you’re doing the pregnancy part
In that case, you shouldn’t need to repeat 293, just move onto the next step

No, this file is mine.
i dont want pregnancy part
I want to do 686. 687 . as I mentioned in the last comment.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No, this file is mine.
i dont want pregnancy part
I want to do 686. 687 . as I mentioned in the last comment.
After checking your save, and testing a theory, I can only come to this conclusion
You overused the cheat in the hallway or through the mod
Why
because, Julia still runs away angry when she catches you getting a BJ from Janice at the pool, and there's no way to fix it, because as I suspect, you overshot the triggers when you maxed out the relationship points for everyone.

which unfortunately will results in future scenes not being trigger.

Essentially making your save no longer viable.

If you want to use the cheat in the hallway or the mod, you need to limit yourself to what each section of the walkthrough tell what the relationship points should be at that time and only after you've completed said section and not before. doing so otherwise, could/would result in missing triggers and preventing you from progressing.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes in hallway
As I suspected, that's why you're having the problem
I explained it a bit more in the post above.
Maximising the relationship points will result in breaking the game, there preventing you from progressing in it

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
After checking your save, and testing a theory, I can only come to this conclusion
You overused the cheat in the hallway or through the mod
Why
because, Julia still runs away angry when she catches you getting a BJ from Janice at the pool, and there's no way to fix it, because as I suspect, you overshot the triggers when you maxed out the relationship points for everyone.

which unfortunately will results in future scenes not being trigger.

Essentially making your save no longer viable.

If you want to use the cheat in the hallway or the mod, you need to limit yourself to what each section of the walkthrough tell what the relationship points should be at that time and only after you've said section and not before. doing otherwise, could/would result in missing triggers and preventing you from progressing.
All right
Is there a saving of your own to start at this point?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
All right
Is there a saving of your own to start at this point?
As I already mentioned, your best option is to grab the "completes 0.34" save and begin again from step 677
or
grab the "completes 0.35" save and carry on from step 699, you can repeat steps 686-698
although you will have to make Jason's the default first and then remake Janice's bed the default bed again.

• Love

Moon egy

Nov 15, 2020
As I already mentioned, your best option is to grab the "completes 0.34" save and begin again from step 677
or
grab the "completes 0.35" save and carry on from step 699, you can repeat steps 686-698
although you will have to make Jason's the default first and then remake Janice's bed the default bed again.
Thank you Anon4321
You're tired with me.

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
my Daniels score is not increasing after 400
and also when i doing the night scene with Michelle that time the option (Talk about anal training) is not coming

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
my Daniels score is not increasing after 400
and also when i doing the night scene with Michelle that time the option (Talk about anal training) is not coming
Did you get the scene of Danielle as a life guard
There's currently a bug in 0.41, with out it, I suspect you can't do the anal training
in which case I'd recommend you grab my "Completes 0.35" save and start from step 699

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes