Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
The author (if you look at the requests for the Patron) is just an impudent ram, he said that at the $ 6000 mark they would take on the implementation of normal arts and animation, i.e. they will redraw and re-saw everything .. did he do it? No ... But he pushed the next cart, give us 8000 K $ -_- and we will add MUSIC to the game because she is still quiet, but at 10K he promises Th, a new cursor ??
I'm just fucking idiots who donate to this ram, I'm sorry, but you (if there are any) cannot be called otherwise. This project is not worth a dime, because it’s not worth describing why everything is so bad in it, there’s just not enough space ... There are normal projects and you can see that the types are trying, but they are not supported, but some TRESHAK is always in +++ .. .. it says that such a gathering of people just has bad taste and obvious problems with the head.

I read your post. I hope you feel better now. We are all idiots, and you are better than us. My question to you is this, if you think this game is so bad, why are you here? Just go away, we don't want to read your negative comments and name calling. But before you go, please post a link to the game you created, it must be much better than this one.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
You need to be on Billy's path to use
The mask is located in the right side drawer of Janice's bed the one closest the drawer.
Is there a specific time or day i need to look in the moms drawer? When I click on it it just states "just some old photos an some romance novels. Mom must be really lonely to read this stuff".

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a specific time or day i need to look in the moms drawer? When I click on it it just states "just some old photos an some romance novels. Mom must be really lonely to read this stuff".
What step of the walkthrough are you trying to do is it step 64
and has Billy offered you $200 for a BJ from Janice

Reactions: Davox

neoLemur

Feb 9, 2017
I've sold moms panties to Billy without sniffing them first, thus missing out on +10 energy.
Is it possible to find one more pair or do the sniffing event some other way or is it game over?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've sold moms panties to Billy without sniffing them first, thus missing out on +10 energy.
Is it possible to find one more pair or do the sniffing event some other way or is it game over?
Unfortunately, there's no 2nd panty
only way other than restarting a new game is to use the cheat mod, use the link in my signature to find with instructions
and adjust the following variables "energ" & "total_energ" making sure top only increase each by 10.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
What step of the walkthrough are you trying to do is it step 64
and has Billy offered you $200 for a BJ from Janice
Yep I got that scene, so what your saying is I should already have the sleeping mask... Its not in my inventory though, and when i talk to billy about the lens the only options i get are "Pay $300" or "I need to think"

I may have clicked the reset billys path button when i was stuck at some point after that scene. I can't remeber what i did, it was ages ago.

Can I ues the cheat menu at all? State = ?

**** EDIT **** I fixed it used the cheat menu and changes the state of sleep mask to 1, now i get the message to let billy fall around with mom in the lens conversation

thanks

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I may have clicked the reset billys path button when i was stuck at some point after that scene. I can't remeber what i did, it was ages ago.
Yeah
Resetting Billy's path would definitely have removed the mask from the inventory, and the only way to put it back without starting a new game would have been to use cheat.

Reactions: Davox
Jan 2, 2018
I'm facing an issue with Messaging Adrianna. She asks me to send her a selfie, I take the first one in the shower, but Message to Adrianna doesn't show up in my room at all. Any solutions?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm facing an issue with Messaging Adrianna. She asks me to send her a selfie, I take the first one in the shower, but Message to Adrianna doesn't show up in my room at all. Any solutions?
It tells you on step 232
232. Go to Jason's room and Jason receives a message with a photo from Adrianna.
(If Jason receives no message, wait at least one hour or come back the next day until Jason receives the message.)

Jan 2, 2018
It tells you on step 232
232. Go to Jason's room and Jason receives a message with a photo from Adrianna.
(If Jason receives no message, wait at least one hour or come back the next day until Jason receives the message.)

I'm not getting that message, I'm spending pretty much all the time in Jason's room

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes