Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm not getting that message, I'm spending pretty much all the time in Jason's room
Did you sleep till the next day, or just use the wait button.
and was this on a week end, did you try it on a week after going back to Jason's room after school.

because
I just tested it with my "completes 0.14" save twice
and both times Adrianna texted me the next day.

and
What is Adrianna's relationship points, they should 35 (no more) when you send her the selfie and 55 points after she texts you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macinnes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How is MC's real mother in this game. Please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.
Do you mean who is the real mother?
It depends on if you use the incest patch or not
With Incest Patch
Janice

Without Incest Patch
Unknown

Reactions: Abhay

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So... How much content after nearly 5 years of developement? i played it when the scenes where unfinished at the mother washing the dishes, is there content to play like 3-4 days?
If you split it yes, so you'll get a good number of hours of gameplay out of it.
but to get an good idea of how long it can be, it's best to take a look at walkthrough, which you can find by following the link in my signature.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can some one send me android link ?
There is no android link, there's NEVER been an android and don't expect one to be made in the future.
Not unless you want to fry your device.

Reason
The game, while great, is so poorly optimised, it would have to be fully rebuilt from the ground to make it work on an android device.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
need help. why i don't have "Fill the glass full" option?
View attachment 1092051
You only get that option during 0.39 of the walkthrough
afterwards it's no longer needed.

So if you use a save that from "completes 0.39 and onwards" you won't get it as the second option is only needed to get Janice to tell you her story.

If you want to play the story, you will need to load up my "completes 0.38" save and start from step 781

Last edited:
Reactions: Wanchai

easygoing_

Mar 8, 2021
Guys I need your help, when I do step 37 and knock on Emmas door the game is freezing.
Did someone experienced the same issue and has a solution ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys I need your help, when I do step 37 and knock on Emmas door the game is freezing.
Did someone experienced the same issue and has a solution ?
Just tested step 37, I had no issue with the scene. It didn't freeze.

Can you elaborate on "freeze" did you get a black screen
and
Did you use the cheat mod at any time, and if you do, how?

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
Hi all,
I downloaded this game and find it really good, except that I don't have any sounds. So is it a game with sounds or without sounds ? If it's a game without sound, it's a shame.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,
I downloaded this game and find it really good, except that I don't have any sounds. So is it a game with sounds or without sounds ? If it's a game without sound, it's a shame.
The game has sound. The track used is called "silent" and loops constantly in every scene. You will hear it as soon as you immerse yourself into skinny MC. ;)

But I'm no longer sure if it wasn't my tinnitus I heard.... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

easygoing_

Mar 8, 2021
Just tested step 37, I had no issue with the scene. It didn't freeze.

Can you elaborate on "freeze" did you get a black screen
and
Did you use the cheat mod at any time, and if you do, how?
Well, I didn't get a black screen but I got the note "no response" from windows.

The screen freezed and I waited for about 5 minutes, still no response or jumping to the next scene.
I clicked on the screen again and it turned white and also got the note "no response" from windows as mentioned above.

Somehow the option "sneak to backyard" works.

I did use the hallway cheat for character scores and money.
I'm at the beginning of the game so I just used the cheat on janice, Julia and Kelly.
I also didn't do every step, like selling Janice underwear to Billy, if that helps somehow.

Edit: Just started a new game and tried to knock on Emmas door, I got the same result.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Well, I didn't get a black screen but I got the note "no response" from windows.

The screen freezed and I waited for about 5 minutes, still no response or jumping to the next scene.
I clicked on the screen again and it turned white and also got the note "no response" from windows as mentioned above.

I did use the hallway cheat for character scores and money.
I'm at the beginning of the game so I just used the cheat on janice, Julia and Kelly.
I also didn't do every step, like selling Janice underwear to Billy, if that helps somehow.
Based on what you said
it's the "No Response" that is significant.
Although messing with scores could also cause issues, as long as you didn't go over the specified amount in the walkthrough.
and no, not selling Janice's underwear would not cause this, that's optional.

But definitely the "No Response" is most likely the issue.
Usually this indicates a performance issue.
Possible causes are,
your PC specs, could be your PC is not powerful enough to run it properly
Something running in the background, like an antivirus, you could disable it and see that helps
or you could try reducing the graphics quality and see if the helps. you can find how to do that through the link in my signature.

Last edited:

easygoing_

Mar 8, 2021
Based on what you said
it's the "No Response" that is significant.
Although messing with scores could also cause issues, as long as you didn't go over the specified amount in the walkthrough.
and no, not selling Janice's underwear would not cause this, that optional.

But definitely the "No Response" is most likely the issue.
Usually this indicates a performance issue.
Possible causes are,
your PC specs, could be your PC is not powerful enough to run it properly
Something running in the background, like an antivirus, you could disable it and see that helps
or you could try reducing the graphics quality and see if the helps. you can find how to do that through the link in my signature.
I finally got a solution.
I changed the graphic settings to Ultra and now it's working.

I appreciate your help, thank you bro :D

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes