Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi all !
Quick question, if I download version 0.43b with its crack, can I use my game save version 0.43 ?
I'm asking this because I completely finished the game by following the walkthrough, it took me hours and I don't really want to start over.
Depends if you used 0.43Beta1 to save, but if you used 0.43Final it should ok
if not, at least you don't have to start a new game
you can just grab a save from the link in my signature
just know there's no watersports or pegging.

Reactions: Spartacus80

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
For those who get stuck with the Michelle stage at 8 p.m. in the pool and the game hangs: you have to do the entire scene, then the game hangs, then you quit the game by closing the window, then you start the game using the autosave, and then the game resumes correctly after this blocking step, and you can move on to the next step.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those who get stuck with the Michelle stage at 8 p.m. in the pool and the game hangs: you have to do the entire scene, then the game hangs, then you quit the game by closing the window, then you start the game using the autosave, and then the game resumes correctly after this blocking step, and you can move on to the next step.
This has been fixed in 0.43b Final

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
Depends if you used 0.43Beta1 to save, but if you used 0.43Final it should ok
if not, at least you don't have to start a new game
you can just grab a save from the link in my signature
just know there's no watersports or pegging.
Thank you for your reply.
I finished the version posted here, it's version 0.43 Final.

atomickid12

Jul 26, 2017
Hi everyone. I have asked this before but I couldn't get an answer. I'm trying to replay the Kendra/Yuki event at the hospital. Im using the .43 save. I just want to know if anyone knows of a way to do this? If not maybe a save that I could use that lets me play the event. Thank you.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi everyone. I have asked this before but I couldn't get an answer. I'm trying to replay the Kendra/Yuki event at the hospital. Im using the .43 save. I just want to know if anyone knows of a way to do this? If not maybe a save that I could use that lets me play the event. Thank you.
Yeah after Yuki leaves, she no longer plays a part in the game and you can't replay her scenes.
I would recommend loading the "completes 0.36" save starting from step 718 (Section 0.37) of the walkthrough

Which you could have easily figured out if you did a word search for yuki's name on the walkthrough text document.

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
Has anyone encountered the issue where you've done all the homework stuff with Rebecca and cant "show Rebecca the video" even though it shows it in the quest line?.

I don't know if I've done something wrong, or missed something. According to the walkthrough the video should be my next step with Rebecca, however I cant continue the story as now every time I go into the classroom it just says "she's busy". If I go into the washroom I lose 5 points.
You ever get this working? I am stuck here too

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Has anyone encountered the issue where you've done all the homework stuff with Rebecca and cant "show Rebecca the video" even though it shows it in the quest line?.

I don't know if I've done something wrong, or missed something. According to the walkthrough the video should be my next step with Rebecca, however I cant continue the story as now every time I go into the classroom it just says "she's busy". If I go into the washroom I lose 5 points.
You ever get this working? I am stuck here too
I tested it with my "completes 0.10" and I'm able to show rebecca the video
and when you say "Homework stuff" what do you mean.
The only homework stuff you should have done is the Alegebra homework for kira and Rebecca helping you in class by only with her standing next to you at your desk.
Plus with rebecca should only have 30 points by the time you get to the step where you have to "show Rebecca the video" with her and kevin.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamuraiJew

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
I tested it with my "completes 0.10" and I'm able to show rebecca the video
and when you say "Homework stuff" what do you mean.
The homework stuff you should have done is the Alegebra home work for kira and Rebecca helping you in class and only with her standing next to you at your desk.
Plus with rebecca only having 30 points by the time you get to point where you have to "show Rebecca the video" with her and kevin.
Oh nice, so I should just paste those saves from 0.10 into the game and itll work? If so, thanks a bunch

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
I cant use screwdriver on bathroom. how do i use it? i cant enter bathroom now....when I click it it just highlights and nothing happens

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I cant use screwdriver on bathroom. how do i use it? i cant enter bathroom now....when I click it it just highlights and nothing happens
Once you have the screwdriver, wait in the living room during the day and when no one's there, you'll get the option to use it on the door.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
already tried it but there is no option for it when no one's around. Is there any specific day or time for that event? or should I press any other key except clicking on that door?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
already tried it but there is no option for it when no one's around. Is there any specific day or time for that event? or should I press any other key except clicking on that door?
Check your inventory is it there

I've also tested it and it works fine

The way it's suppose to work is
1-purchase the camera
2-place it in the painting in Janice's bedroom
3-go back each day to download the video from the painting until Jason says "YES....."
4-remove the camera from the painting
5-go to Jason's room, use the pc to watch the video
6-speak to Billy at school the next day 13:00
7-sell video 002 to Billy to get the screwdriver
8-go back home to the living room, when no one is there
9-click on the bathroom door
8-select to use the screwdriver.

Last edited:

Artorryn

Oct 12, 2020
Holy crap this game is meaty, yeah its grindy but even with cheats it keeps going and going and its so good compared to most stuff you find on this site.(y)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes