Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded the patch, but the inventory is permanently open and I can't close it.
Means you downloaded the wrong patch for the version of the game you have.
What version of the game do you have? is it 0.43Beta1, 0.43Final or 0.43BFinal
You can confirm it by look at the bottom right of the main menu screen.

Dogusgc

Mar 26, 2021
someone can help me please? I'm on the 105th day of the game. And I have to acquire the cheerleader costume but that doesn't show up in the conversation with Adrianna. I tired all the steps (Walktrough 423-431) and I spoke with Julia (Walktrough 432) and I visited Adrainna at the Studio. What is written in the walktrough should appear in the conversation with Adrianna (walktrough 433.) but there is not. There is only ask about job and chat.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
someone can help me please? I'm on the 105th day of the game. And I have to acquire the cheerleader costume but that doesn't show up in the conversation with Adrianna. I tired all the steps (Walktrough 423-431) and I spoke with Julia (Walktrough 432) and I visited Adrainna at the Studio. What is written in the walktrough should appear in the conversation with Adrianna (walktrough 433.) but there is not. There is only ask about job and chat.
I'm not sure what you're missing but I just tested it with my "completes 0.24" save
did step 419-432 and got the option to ask about the cheerleader outfit (step 433)

The only thing I can think of is either you skipp steps 419-422 or Kira and Adrianna's point aren't enough
I was able to do with
Kira = 110 points
Adrianna = 225 points

I should note: the number of days your don't matter, it only affects when John and Dannielle make their appearance.

Dogusgc

Mar 26, 2021
I'm not sure what you're missing but I just tested it with my "completes 0.24" save
did step 419-432 and got the option to ask about the cheerleader outfit (step 433)

The only thing I can think of is either you skipp steps 419-422 or Kira and Adrianna's point aren't enough
I was able to do with
Kira = 110 points
Adrianna = 225 points

I should note: the number of days your don't matter, it only affects when John and Dannielle make their appearance.
Thank you for your answer. Yes I have followed exactly who is written on the walktrough (419 to 431) but I have the problem which is on my previous message. I don't know exactly what's going on. I think my problem is that I started the game with cheats from the first day I had increased all points of relationship with women to the maximum.
Can this have an effect?
When the relations points are at their maximum, from time to time I can do things that are not planned. For example while I am in version 0.17 at the walktough list it is possible that the options of version 0.30 are also open.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you for your answer. Yes I have followed exactly who is written on the walktrough (419 to 431) but I have the problem which is on my previous message. I don't know exactly what's going on. I think my problem is that I started the game with cheats from the first day I had increased all points of relationship with women to the maximum.
Can this have an effect?
When the relations points are at their maximum, from time to time I can do things that are not planned. For example while I am in version 0.17 at the walktough list it is possible that the options of version 0.30 are also open.
Yeah, unfortunately, when it comes to "the Twist" Maxing out the points WILL break the game and stop progression.
The game isn't coded in such a way that it can handle someone maxing the points.

your best options then, is to either start again or grab one of my saves.

Last edited:

griever2017

Nov 10, 2017
So i noticed that while i am on up-to-date in the story line, when having anal with danielle and michelle joins. Michelle is invisible. is anyone else having this problem?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So i noticed that while i am on up-to-date in the story line, when having anal with danielle and michelle joins. Michelle is invisible. is anyone else having this problem?
What version are you playing
Is it during the camshow, was fixed in latest update.
Moving the camera around usually fixes it

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
I apologize in advance if someone already answer this question and getting annoyed cuz I asking it again

So I'm stuck in the part when Jason having a full sex scene with Michelle in the pool, after Jason "FINISHED" and get 10+ pts both characters (Jason & Michelle) just sitting in the pool, no extra dialogue or the scene changed, after Jason said "...because I have a great teacher..." or something like that nothing happen, I try to click everything and still no luck, no highlight object either.

So am I have to click specific object or place or do something? plz help if someone know how to fix it

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I apologize in advance if someone already answer this question and getting annoyed cuz I asking it again

So I'm stuck in the part when Jason having a full sex scene with Michelle in the pool, after Jason "FINISHED" and get 10+ pts both characters (Jason & Michelle) just sitting in the pool, no extra dialogue or the scene changed, after Jason said "...because I have a great teacher..." or something like that nothing happen, I try to click everything and still no luck, no highlight object either.

So I'm a have to click specific object or place or do something? plz help if someone know how to fix it
It’s a bug with 0.43Final
You need to download the update from my signature, 0.43b Final
As well as the crack for it.

Reactions: Nyanta

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
It’s a bug with 0.43Final
You need to download the update from my signature, 0.43b Final
As well as the crack for it.
Thanks for the answer and for the quick reply, but I have a further question, I installed the crack for the 0.43 final and on your post it said it doesn't work with it, so should I delete it first or when I extract your 'fix' it will be overwritten? or I have to do something else?

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Thanks for the answer and for the quick reply, but I have a further question, I installed the crack for the 0.43 final and on your post it said it doesn't work with it, so should I delete it first or when I extract your 'fix' it will be overwritten? or I have to do something else?
Download this file in the given post below:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-43-final-kst.1282/post-5369456

Crack for the new version of the game from above post (version 0.43b):
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-43-final-kst.1282/post-5384152

Then stop using the old version of the game 0.43Final as its got the game breaking bug. And play game from now on only with 0.43b Version until the next Update is out.
Note: All new updates are all stand alone versions. No overwrite is done onto the old version. Just unpack new update version of the game and copy the new crack made for that updated version. And either delete or archive the old/previous version.

Reactions: Nyanta

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Download this file in the given post below:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-43-final-kst.1282/post-5369456

Crack for the new version of the game from above post (version 0.43b):
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-43-final-kst.1282/post-5384152

Then stop using the old version of the game 0.43Final as its got the game breaking bug. And play game from now on only with 0.43b Version until the next Update is out.
Note: All new updates are all stand alone versions. No overwrite is done onto the old version. Just unpack new update version of the game and copy the new crack made for that updated version. And either delete or archive the old/previous version.
Ohh... Thanks for the info. I misunderstand about the 0.43b file. I don't know why somehow I think it's just a usual 'overlapping' installation not a standalone file. Well anyway once again Thanks for the answers and the quick reply guys

Reactions: zaxrider29

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Ohh... Thanks for the info. I misunderstand about the 0.43b file. I don't know why somehow I think it's just a usual 'overlapping' installation not a standalone file. Well anyway once again Thanks for the answers guys
Glad to be of help!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes