Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I finally got a solution.
I changed the graphic settings to Ultra and now it's working.

I appreciate your help, thank you bro :D
Oh, you increased it
I assumed you were already on Ultra, that's why I recommended reducing.
Weird
Actually not that weird
Samething happened with Shadow of the Tomb Raider, texture would take a second or two to load up, but once switch to ultra it became instantaneous.

Reactions: easygoing_

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
hi, i have a problem, in the relations board,why only appear the current location of janice, julia and kelly but the others girls not?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.43Final GAME BREAKING Bug

20:00 Michelle and Jason scene freezes at the end.
Which means until it's fixed you can't carry on.
but if you can get a copy of 0.42Final, you can carry on with the scene, just don't do the super hero until the very last. then you can carry on with 0.43
You can try 0.43Beta1 but it has an issue saving

Muff Diver New Version 0.43b released
Fixes game breaking bug

Screenshot 2021-03-20 193906.png

Reactions: zaxrider29

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
2 hours in and I'm bored of this already - WAY TOO grindy - fuck all happens. ... I've read the changelog - where did all the progress go?
This game feels like a 1990 version of House Party! - It feels so frickin' ancient-ware ..lol..
Edit: Deleted game file - just not worth the precious HD disk space.

Reactions: dave143

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
2 hours in and I'm bored of this already - WAY TOO grindy - fuck all happens. ... I've read the changelog - where did all the progress go?
This game feels like a 1990 version of House Party! - It feels so frickin' ancient-ware ..lol..
Edit: Deleted game file - just not worth the precious HD disk space.
it’s pretty much only worth playing if you’ve kept up from update to update early on. playing from scratch on this mess is an rng nightmare. trying to trigger a scene when a character can show up in 5 different places at that time and has multiple encounters for that room is just stupid. hopefully he changes the whole mechanic next game because it’s broken.

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
Hi all !
Quick question, if I download version 0.43b with its crack, can I use my game save version 0.43 ?
I'm asking this because I completely finished the game by following the walkthrough, it took me hours and I don't really want to start over.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes