Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i finished that to,, or maybe i can try again,, how bout have sex with janice from living room to the bedroom??
You can try, but I don't know if it will work and sometimes repeating a scene can trigger things.
but also make sure you've done all the scenes with Danielle and Rachel during the cam show
Especially going to the park and choosing to go nude, not sure if it will work, but you can try it.
and just to repeat, make sure to make Jason's bed the default bed.

and if it still doesn't trigger
you can try my "Completes 0.41" save for the link in my signature and start again from step 852

Last edited:

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
You can try, but I don't know if it will work and sometimes repeating a scene can trigger things.
but also make you've done all the scene with Danielle and Rachel during the cam show
Especially going to the park and choosing to go nude, not sure if it will work, but can try it.
and just to repeat, make sure to make Jason's bed the default bed.

and if it still doesn't trigger
you can try my "Completes 0.41" save for the link in my signature and start again from step 852
thanks anon .. i will try it

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I'm sorry for anyoing you, guys, but are there some mods for hair-styles and tattoos? I don't belive, that NO ONE ever done mods for "The Twist". There should be at least one, or two mods, for the game that great! Thanks!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm sorry for anyoing you, guys, but are there some mods for hair-styles and tattoos? I don't belive, that NO ONE ever done mods for "The Twist". There should be at least one, or two mods, for the game that great! Thanks!
As far as I known, other than the cheat mod (link in my signature), no one has created any other mods for the game that changes the appearance of the ladies.

• Sad
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
quick question, is the incest patch considered canon, or is it community-made in which case it isn't ?
Come on!!!!
Now you start speaking about canon versions?
This is not Dune or Warhammer... It's just some weird person making a game with sexual content... Let's not get all crazy about it.
Not yet.
Maybe in a century, the next generations will go full mental and make up a religion on the game, but let's keep our heads level.

About I-Patch, the game is funded through patreon. And apparently, Patreon isn't okay with incest content. So the story changed to please them and get the money from that source.

Now that the game is advanced, they released a non official patch, hidden content.

End of story.

It's like hot coffee in GTA San Andreas. If you add sexual content to the game, it would force you to sell the game as for adults only -18 label or whatever...
So you hide the content.

It's a business trick.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm having issues with step 715, I'm pretty sure I did steps 490 to 493 I even tried to go do it again but now I actually can't finish step 492 cause it won't let me actually click anything the hall and the door light up but I can't click them. I'm on version 0.43b does anyone got a fix or have gone through this problem?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm having issues with step 715, I'm pretty sure I did steps 490 to 493 I even tried to go do it again but now I actually can't finish step 492 cause it won't let me actually click anything the hall and the door light up but I can't click them. I'm on version 0.43b does anyone got a fix or have gone through this problem?
What exactly is the problem
All it is, is you knock on Michelle's door, click talk, he say he needs help and she agrees to see if someone remembers her.

and just to make sure
Who's the receptionist at the hospital, it should still be Yuki.
What is michelle's relationships
Did you use the cheat to max out everyone's points

Also I tested my "completes 0.35" which can grab the link in my signature and step 715 works fine.

primalhunt

May 29, 2020
I confirm .. in version 0,43b, when you are in the lobby and choose the door, the door itself is highlighted, but when you press it nothing happens .. In the previous version, there was no such problem and the game continued

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I confirm .. in version 0,43b, when you are in the lobby and choose the door, the door itself is highlighted, but when you press it nothing happens .. In the previous version, there was no such problem and the game continued
Yeah, I just ran a test with my "completes 0.27" save and got this, which is a major bug
I take it this is what you're facing, yeah, this shouldn't be happening

Screenshot 2021-04-02 091909.png

EDIT
I found a work around that seems to work

And you might have to do this each time you're in the hospital hallway

When you're in the corridor of the hospital, close the game completely, don't use the game to quit
Start the game again, click load, the Autosave from the load screen
Get punched by the red hooded guy or speak to Kendra at the hospital
and you find yourself back the hospital hallway, and you'll find you're now be able to move about the hospital, but you might have to click twice if you click on the door behind Jason.

Last edited:
Reactions: fugazi666

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Yeah there is game breaking bug for 0.43b

Game is completely Stuck in the Corridor outside the patient room; if you either get beaten by red hooded guy and stay the night in the hospital and give kendra sleeping pills or You got to the reception saying your feeling dizzy and stay the night and give sleeping pill to kedra.

Only workaround is as Anon4321 mentions in the above post!

Reactions: Anon4321
Jul 5, 2017
Come on!!!!
Now you start speaking about canon versions?
This is not Dune or Warhammer... It's just some weird person making a game with sexual content... Let's not get all crazy about it.
Not yet.
Maybe in a century, the next generations will go full mental and make up a religion on the game, but let's keep our heads level.

About I-Patch, the game is funded through patreon. And apparently, Patreon isn't okay with incest content. So the story changed to please them and get the money from that source.

Now that the game is advanced, they released a non official patch, hidden content.

End of story.

It's like hot coffee in GTA San Andreas. If you add sexual content to the game, it would force you to sell the game as for adults only -18 label or whatever...
So you hide the content.

It's a business trick.
I know patreon has a ban on incest content, which is why i asked, whether the devs made it or not, jeez no need to twist your knickers about a QUICK question, jokes aside thanks for the swift but long response. Consider me well informed.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
What exactly is the problem
All it is, is you knock on Michelle's door, click talk, he say he needs help and she agrees to see if someone remembers her.

and just to make sure
Who's the receptionist at the hospital, it should still be Yuki.
What is michelle's relationships
Did you use the cheat to max out everyone's points

Also I tested my "completes 0.35" which can grab the link in my signature and step 715 works fine.
I talk to her but all she says is "I'm sorry sweetie, but I don't think they will grant me access to the archives...all the people I knew no longer work there." The recepionist is still Yuki, Michelle's relationship is 215, and I do you use the cheat, but not to max out the stats usually just after I already did something to get past the previous limit so that it wouldn't take me as long to max them out through interactions.

I even thought that maybe I already did this part by accident earlier and moved to steps 718 and 719 as a test but the option to talk about the receptionist doesn't come up when I talk to Kelly in the pharamacy.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I talk to her but all she says is "I'm sorry sweetie, but I don't think they will grant me access to the archives...all the people I knew no longer work there." The recepionist is still Yuki, Michelle's relationship is 215, and I do you use the cheat, but not to max out the stats usually just after I already did something to get past the previous limit so that it wouldn't take me as long to max them out through interactions.

I even thought that maybe I already did this part by accident earlier and moved to steps 718 and 719 as a test but the option to talk about the receptionist doesn't come up when I talk to Kelly in the pharamacy.
can you send me your save

You can find instructions on where the saves are by following the link in my signature

or you can grab my "Completes 0.35" save and start again from step 699

also
MAKE SURE to read my post to you at the top of this page

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah, I just ran a test with my "completes 0.27" save and got this, which is a major bug
I take it this is what you're facing, yeah, this shouldn't be happening

View attachment 1119176

EDIT
I found a work around that seems to work

And you might have to do this each time you're in the hospital hallway

When you're in the corridor of the hospital, close the game completely, don't use the game to quit
Start the game again, click load, the Autosave from the load screen
Get punched by the red hooded guy or speak to Kendra at the hospital
and you find yourself back the hospital hallway, and you'll find you're now be able to move about the hospital, but you might have to click twice if you click on the door behind Jason.
The workaround worked and I got Michelle to to go try and talk to the receptionist thank you for the help, really appreciate it.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes