Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For some reason I was able to trigger it, if I sat down at 18 and stood up, then she'd appear almost every time from then on after 18, really weird lol. Btw a quick question about the incest patch. it says:

Incest patch MUST be installed before starting version 0.40 of the walkthrough

I am on version 43, is it okay to install this mid game or should I have done so at the start?
As I said 0.40 of the walkthrough not the version of the game.
So, as long as haven’t reached that point of the walkthrough it should be ok.

Also make sure to grab 0.43BFINAL from the link in my signature

Last edited:

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
There should be a way we could cheat or at least fasten the sex scene because it takes a lot time to progress with the story :/

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
There should be a way we could cheat or at least fasten the sex scene because it takes a lot time to progress with the story :/
Really?
Did you try the escape key?
You can skip most content with just that... Dialogues, animations etc... Just bzzzt... Fast forward...

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
858. Now the webcam show starts and Danielle tells the users that Jason is bringing a girl tonight. Rachel and Jason enter the room.
Danielle tells Jason that he surprised her, because Rachel is not quite the girl she imagined. Now Rachel gets on top of Jason.
Danielle puts Jason's cock in Rachel's pussy and sticks one of her fingers in Rachel's ass. The webcam show continues with all kinds of naughty sex.
Finally, Jason cums on Danielle's and Rachel's faces. Danielle's score increases by 10 (up to 500). When Rachel's score is lower than 400, her score increases by 10.
Danielle tells Rachel that her cut is around $500. She also tells Rachel that if she would get some tan or some kind of tattoo, they would make even more.

i finished step 858

859. Go to sleep in Jason's bed. Now Jason has another dream of Janice and Rachel looking like demonesses. They want to take good care of Jason in the bed.

But step 859 does not come to me what to do ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
858. Now the webcam show starts and Danielle tells the users that Jason is bringing a girl tonight. Rachel and Jason enter the room.
Danielle tells Jason that he surprised her, because Rachel is not quite the girl she imagined. Now Rachel gets on top of Jason.
Danielle puts Jason's cock in Rachel's pussy and sticks one of her fingers in Rachel's ass. The webcam show continues with all kinds of naughty sex.
Finally, Jason cums on Danielle's and Rachel's faces. Danielle's score increases by 10 (up to 500). When Rachel's score is lower than 400, her score increases by 10.
Danielle tells Rachel that her cut is around $500. She also tells Rachel that if she would get some tan or some kind of tattoo, they would make even more.

i finished step 858

859. Go to sleep in Jason's bed. Now Jason has another dream of Janice and Rachel looking like demonesses. They want to take good care of Jason in the bed.

But step 859 does not come to me what to do ?
Not sure if this will work, but
Did you do all the scenes during the webcam scene, especially going naked to the park.
Or
You can to grab my “completes 0.41” save and start again from step 852
You can find it by following the link in my signature.

HAYOTO

Jan 2, 2020
First, You need to extract the file "Assembly-CSharp.dll", using something like
Then place "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the following folder, replacing the file that's already there
TheTwist040Final\TheTwist_Data\Managed

afterwards, run the game and click connect

on a sidenote, whenever to download a file from F95, makesure you delete the string of numbers before the actual file name.
for example "825694_0.40Final_Assembly-CSharp.rar"
delete "825694_" and you'll have the real file name.
Thank You man .. I did it coz of u . I think All My saves r lost

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Guys. I got wierd issue, this event never happens for me at me doing whatever I can spoiler passage from walktrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can even progress with Janice to like 200sth but never Julia. From walktrough I think this should happen randomly from the beginning but not once happened. I even tried a fresh start and nothing

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys. I got wierd issue, this event never happens for me at me doing whatever I can spoiler passage from walktrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can even progress with Janice to like 200sth but never Julia. From walktrough I think this should happen randomly from the beginning but not once happened. I even tried a fresh start and nothing
The best thing you can do is stay in the living room and use the wait button.
Just don't watch TV, remain standing.
Watching TV is only to make Janice appear

• Love
Reactions: RobZombi3

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not being able to connect to the patreon and load saved game, so anyone can help?
Look a total of two posts above yours, you'll see an incredibly obvious signature with links in it.

Given how often your question is asked, with basically the same answer for the same person's signature, I really don't understand how some people can be so wilfully blind. :unsure:

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
From another point of view, look at this thread, there is 1445 pages.
I mean... That's A LOT of data.

Even if you are not lazy, it's hard to search in all of that. And you have to also understand that many people lack the knowledge and skills to use a search engine and set search parameters.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
From another point of view,
No.

Being too lazy to think of using what you think is the most relevant key word in the readily available search functions this site provides, not to mention the common sense of manually searching from the most recent posts and going back even a few pages,with your eyes open and seeing the blatantly obvious signature, or possibly the most prolific poster in this thread, is almost entirely indefensible.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes