sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
It always cracks me up to see "dialogs 70%"... Maybe it takes time to add english mistakes.
And it's like 70lines of dialogue in every update. Not shakespear neither, just first grade level dialogue.

Scripting and setting up cracks me up too.
It's like : Meet at the beach, have sex at the beach. Want to bang a teacher, you need to sabotage a car. Want to get your file from hospital? Have to do stuff for the neighbor. It's completely random and made up to stick somehow at the last minute.

Come on, just tell us the truth. You working on the textures of Jason's asshole again... And then canceling all changes and sticking with the first version. Hm? It's okay, we won't judge.

Dec 15, 2019
Hey Guys,

Can any game developers here shed some light on how KsT is making the game? I'm really interested in adding some of my own scenes to the game. In terms of my background, I'm a Software Engineer and have experience with Java (so C# shouldn't be too hard to pick up for Unity).

In terms of the sex scenes in the game, I assume they're being made in Blender (or some similar program) and then being imported into Unity as assets and Unity is used to stitch together the scenes + dialogue + decision tree & other game mechanics?

Is my understanding correct here? Thanks.

Reactions: Omniel

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey Guys,

Can any game developers here shed some light on how KsT is making the game? I'm really interested in adding some of my own scenes to the game. In terms of my background, I'm a Software Engineer and have experience with Java (so C# shouldn't be too hard to pick up for Unity).

In terms of the sex scenes in the game, I assume they're being made in Blender (or some similar program) and then being imported into Unity as assets and Unity is used to stitch together the scenes + dialogue + decision tree & other game mechanics?

Is my understanding correct here? Thanks.
He use Fungus Framework in Unity.

To add your own scenes you would need to decompile the game first. (No idea how or if this is even possible.)

Editing the code/decision tree should be possible with dnSpy.

For more information check:

Good luck.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019
He use Fungus Framework in Unity.

Do add your own scenes you would need to decompile the game first. (No idea how or if this is even possible.)

Editing the code/decision tree should be possible with dnSpy.

For more information check:

Good luck.
Thank you very much! Do you know how he's creating the 3D assets? I'll try to use uTinyRipper to extract the assets but I'm not a 3D designer so just wondering if he's using an asset pack or creating them all himself.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you very much! Do you know how he's creating the 3D assets? I'll try to use uTinyRipper to extract the assets but I'm not a 3D designer so just wondering if he's using an asset pack or creating them all himself.
Not entirely sure but I guess he set them up in Unity and then wrap the skin texture around the polygons.

I think uTinyRippper isn't the right tool to get access to the assets. The assets should be compiled like the rest of the game and only get access after you successfully decompile the game and then be able to edit it via Unity. But as said, not sure if this is possible.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Someone new has to move to those empty houses.
Come on mate, we have enough people here getting angry at NTR, like it's their very lives they play with in this game.
And now, you want to destroy their only hope to find a way to rent a place in that sexy piece of heaven? You are cruel. Really cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: karliks

Smt66

Jan 23, 2019
Come on mate, we have enough people here getting angry at NTR, like it's their very lives they play with in this game.
And now, you want to destroy their only hope to find a way to rent a place in that sexy piece of heaven? You are cruel. Really cruel.
man i just want more NPCs.
My advice for game producers is that people should be able to choose NTR. In this way, I think they can reach more people and also make much more profit.

Last edited:

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
man i just want more NPCs.
My advice for game producers is that people should be able to choose NTR. In this way, I think they can reach more people and also make much more profit.
Joke aside, I think that the profit part is well covered.
This is a niche business. We are talking about a little "game" with sexual content and hidden incest content to be able to get funding from Patreon.

If you want to look for profit, you need a bigger team. Look at how the game is, KST is over his/her/they head. It's a miracle the game is still standing.

At the last update we had a final version, then a final final version. For me? It's a sign that this is the beginning of the end. The game is bloated since the start because of poor technical planning. And now, adding content is adding trouble. This ship will get overloaded and start sinking pretty sure.

Did you take a look at the next game by KST? You can find The Twist 2 somewhere in this forum. It's not the name of the game, as it's still in development.

If you have ideas, I think you should share them for the next game. That's where they would profit the most of new ideas. Or maybe try the developper directly on the Discord server.

But I do agree with you in the absolute. Yep. Give each type of population the choice. Maybe add an FPS mode for me. Give me a rusty AK and let me hunt down the red hoodie guy in some slums. Jason stops fucking for a minute and ends drug trafficking in the continent. I would play that game, I'm not into 3D tits that much...

But I'm amazed by the work done. No major skills, some ideas and managed to make a superior game in the genre.
I didn't see a single game in this forum that reached 1% of this. Some good attempts, but nothing noticeable.

Dec 15, 2019
Not entirely sure but I guess he set them up in Unity and then wrap the skin texture around the polygons.

I think uTinyRippper isn't the right tool to get access to the assets. The assets should be compiled like the rest of the game and only get access after you successfully decompile the game and then be able to edit it via Unity. But as said, not sure if this is possible.
Gotcha, will investigate then. Thanks again!

Aug 15, 2017
Hello hello,

I have one question to all of you:

Is it worth playing the billy path? I stopped at v0.24 and now wanted to start over. I am NOT a fan of NTR but do I miss anything relevant in the game if I omit the path?

Thanks in Advance

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello hello,

I have one question to all of you:

Is it worth playing the billy path? I stopped at v0.24 and now wanted to start over. I am NOT a fan of NTR but do I miss anything relevant in the game if I omit the path?

Thanks in Advance
Personally, I feel it doesn't add anything to the game. other than a couple of small things, you can skip the entirety of Billy's path.
And, If you follow the link in my signature, you'll see some useful things.
Specifically a version of the walkthrough that will show how to skip Billy's parts.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2017
Personally, I feel it doesn't add anything to the game. other than a couple of small things, you can skip the entirety of Billy's path.
And, If you follow the link in my signature, you'll see some useful things.
Specifically a version of the walkthrough that will show how to skip Billy's parts.
Thanks!

Smt66

Jan 23, 2019
an i just want more NPCs.
My advice for game produc
Joke aside, I think that the profit part is well covered.
This is a niche business. We are talking about a little "game" with sexual content and hidden incest content to be able to get funding from Patreon.

If you want to look for profit, you need a bigger team. Look at how the game is, KST is over his/her/they head. It's a miracle the game is still standing.

At the last update we had a final version, then a final final version. For me? It's a sign that this is the beginning of the end. The game is bloated since the start because of poor technical planning. And now, adding content is adding trouble. This ship will get overloaded and start sinking pretty sure.

Did you take a look at the next game by KST? You can find The Twist 2 somewhere in this forum. It's not the name of the game, as it's still in development.

If you have ideas, I think you should share them for the next game. That's where they would profit the most of new ideas. Or maybe try the developper directly on the Discord server.

But I do agree with you in the absolute. Yep. Give each type of population the choice. Maybe add an FPS mode for me. Give me a rusty AK and let me hunt down the red hoodie guy in some slums. Jason stops fucking for a minute and ends drug trafficking in the continent. I would play that game, I'm not into 3D tits that much...

But I'm amazed by the work done. No major skills, some ideas and managed to make a superior game in the genre.
I didn't see a single game in this forum that reached 1% of this. Some good attempts, but nothing noticeable.
When thousands of people make a game, it will not be quality, sometimes it can be very popular in one person's game. There are people who do very well in indie games. If this is what you mean, yes my friend, I agree with you. Character modeling is almost always the same, the stories are the same. Nothing innovative creative.

Aug 15, 2017
Need help please:

I am at this point in the walkthrough:
295. Make sure you have done the steps 239 to 244 for Janice and the steps 283 to 291 for Julia, so both have condom catsuits. They don't have to wear it.
Also make sure John is not at home (until step 301) and Jason sleeps in another than Janice's bed. Wake up at night and go to the bedroom.
There is a chance for Jason to catch Janice and Julia on the bed wearing condom catsuits. If this happens, Janice says that tonight is "Latex only" night.
Jason can't join them.

I have tried 5 in game weeks to get this scene. (I've skipped that one dad week)

Any ideas to trigger that scene?

And yes, I've done all steps till this point.

Thanks....

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes