Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Need help please:

I am at this point in the walkthrough:
295. Make sure you have done the steps 239 to 244 for Janice and the steps 283 to 291 for Julia, so both have condom catsuits. They don't have to wear it.
Also make sure John is not at home (until step 301) and Jason sleeps in another than Janice's bed. Wake up at night and go to the bedroom.
There is a chance for Jason to catch Janice and Julia on the bed wearing condom catsuits. If this happens, Janice says that tonight is "Latex only" night.
Jason can't join them.

I have tried 5 in game weeks to get this scene. (I've skipped that one dad week)

Any ideas to trigger that scene?

And yes, I've done all steps till this point.

Thanks....
I already covered this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-43-final-kst.1282/post-5446387

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It still doesn't work... I set all clothes to default. Tried to do some latex scenes. Tried to exit and reenter the bedroom multiple times on thursdays... I'm tired of clicking haha

which color has a bug?

Can I do anything else?
Setting the clothes to default won't help
Just make sure that both Julia and Janice have all the latex suite available at this time.

The bug I found is usually with the black one
White seems to work. and make sure you're still wearing it when you're in the living room
and remember what I said, you need to catch her sleeping alone
once you do just exit and re-enter, DON'T USE THE WAIT BUTTON, until the latex night triggers.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2017
Setting the clothes to default won't help
Just make sure that both Julia and Janice have all the latex suite available at this time.

The bug I found is usually with the black one
White seems to work. and make sure you're still wearing it when you're in the living room
and remember what I said, you need to catch her sleeping alone
once you do just exit and re-enter, DON'T USE THE WAIT BUTTON, until the latex night triggers.
I have to wear a latex suit too??

But I had to do the scene first, where janice says that I cannot join or not?

Edit: I can't buy a latex outfit for me at his point...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have to wear a latex suit too??

But I had to do the scene first, where janice says that I cannot join or not?
If it's the first scene no, You definitely need to do it without the latex suit to start off.

But it should still work, at least I think

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Don't know what to tell you
but it worked the first night I tried it

Let's just say, you still have a couple things to give to Julia in her bedroom during the day
And if you find Janice's empty, just go back to the living room, wait one hour and go back it, repeat it happens

Aug 15, 2017
Don't know what to tell you
but it worked the first night I tried it

Let's just say, you still have a couple things to give to Julia in her bedroom during the day
So, I've played on 0.39. I downloaded 0.43 and startet my save and I got the scene directly. Somethin wrong with 0.39?

Okay could you send me a DM please, cause of julia?

Thanks for help man...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So, I've played on 0.39. I downloaded 0.43 and startet my save and I got the scene directly. Somethin wrong with 0.39?

Okay could you send me a DM please, cause of julia?

Thanks for help man...
There's nothing wrong with 0.39

Just go to Julia's room when she's in there during the day, when she's on the bed, looking at her phone
Talk to her about daily outfits
You should notice 2 you didn't give her.
Once you do, the scene will trigger

Last edited:

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
That's just the way Kst releases games. Each update is beta 1, beta 2 and then final when all the bugs are fixed. It doesn't mean final update of the game.
If I'm understanding you correctly, I know that already.
It's just that we had a Final version, then Final version B.

Look at the signature of Anon 0.43b final.

We had beta 1, beta 2 and then final.
Now we have final and final B.

Then we will have final C? D? F? Ultimate Final?

Game is bloated. Like crazy. I think KSt is looking for locations with less content (less invisible characters loaded) to add stuff. I'm super sure.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Game is bloated. Like crazy. I think KSt is looking for locations with less content (less invisible characters loaded) to add stuff. I'm super sure.
0.xxB Final only happens in rare cases when there is a game breaking bug that is found after the Final version of an update.
Which in the case of 0.43B Final was the reason for it.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

Game breaking bug in Final, means he has to release a fixed version. This has happened a few times. Maybe three or four now.

If it needs to be in order to fix a game breaking issue that was introduced in the previous version, yes.

Game is bloated. Like crazy.
Yes, but not the way you think it is. No new content was added between 0.43 Beta 1 and 0.43 Final B.
Every scene that can happen in a location will "happen", but only one is chosen to display. Meaning that each location gets "bloated" with everything that can happen there.
With how KST made things "random" (percentage chance to trigger) and how some locations have far more that can appear there (Living Room vs School Toilet) it adds stupid amounts of needless "grinding" and leads to the game consuming more system resource than it should.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
With how KST made things "random" (percentage chance to trigger) and how some locations have far more that can appear there (Living Room vs School Toilet) it adds stupid amounts of needless "grinding" and leads to the game consuming more system resource than it should.
I don't know why he did it this way.
Maybe he didn't plan ahead. From the start, it was supposed to be have limited content.
Or just lack of skills. Didn't know any better.

But it looks like a big bloated burger. You bite in it, everything comes out of the other sides. You add an ingredient, everything collapses.

conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
Maybe he didn't plan ahead. From the start, it was supposed to be have limited content.

But it looks like a big bloated burger. You bite in it, everything comes out of the other sides. You add an ingredient, everything collapses.
I completely agree with you. This game has many problems that originated from bad planing on the start. I would say that this was his first attempt (and really good one!) at creating game in Unity and he didn't plan on making the game this big. Unfortunately for us he has made the best game with this content and is earning too much to focus on a new one because of money...

Positive thing is that he has realized that and is now working on a new game where he will (hopefully) fix this errors so we won't get another bloated game like this, where you have to repeat scenes for hours to get desired scene (The scene at night when mom comes to you to go to the beach dressed as game character took me few hours to get...)

All in all I would say that it was combination of bad planing and lack of experience that has lead us here.

Aug 15, 2017
I don't know why this discussion started... but... why?
The game is good how it is. Yes they are bugs and sometimes time consuming, but the game is not ready and not completed.
My motto is: if you don't like, don't play it. Period.

KsT work hard for that game. Try it on yourself to creat a game like this with all the graphics, renders, movement, scripting etc... In my eyes it's not fair to talk about KsT like this. This man is doing a great job.

This message goes to all who get upset

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

i dont know if you guys have been following this project from the start: game is like this because when KsT started this project he had little to no idea how unity coding worked. So instead of scrapping the project and starting over he just kept on piling assets as he know how. Now it progressed so far all this scenes, codes assets are just one huge needle stack and we are trying to find a single specific needle in the stack)

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes