sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
My motto is: if you don't like, don't play it. Period.

KsT work hard for that game. Try it on yourself to creat a game like this with all the graphics, renders, movement, scripting etc... In my eyes it's not fair to talk about KsT like this. This man is doing a great job.

This message goes to all who get upset
That's terrible thinking mixed in politeness.

We are not "upset". If you think we are angry, hitting the table talking about KST's work, you are wrong. We are not.

I don't know how to make a game. it's not my job. Do you think I'm physically and mentally unable to ever make a game? Maybe it would take me 10 years, and it would take 1 year for someone smarter than me. But I can manage anything. If you can do it, I can do it. That's my motto.

And yes, it's a great job... But it had a terrible start and after years, we still see the consequences of that start.

If you study game design, you will notice that most game developers fought to find a way to use the resources they have to do more.
Like the DOOM series. 1993, how to do some illusion of 3D with technology that can't handle 3D. 2001 DOOM 3, how to display beautiful graphics with limited computing power? Let's hide the textures that aren't visible because of darkness. We only display the textures visible because there is light on them, so we can use heavier more beautiful textures focused on only the visible objects. GENIUS. A trick that requires extra work from the developers to make the computer do more effective effects and do less useless tasks.

That's the magic of game development.

KST is doing the opposite.
He didn't plan his game ahead. (he didn't do his homework). So all the characters and objects are displayed in a location. Then everything is hidden to keep only the objects needed.

So when you are in the beach in The Twist. All the characters that even existed in the beach are loaded around. But invisible to you.
You only see the characters you want in that particular scene you are playing. But your computer loaded them and is storing them.
And from time to time, there is a bug, and you see a character than shouldn't be there appear. Oopsy...

KST is more of an artist or an art strong team.
When it comes to technology, the level is basic.

Heads and shoulders above what you can find in the forum here, if you ask me.

But the game is slow on powerful computers. It's not optimized. We appreciate the work done. But we point at the weak points in the project. No to destroy or sink the ship, but to learn.

This is constructive criticism.

We need to give up on that mindset of "you support the project or you shut up."

That's weak, mate.

In life, we need friends, not buddies. Friends tell you the truth, the ugly truth, even when you won't enjoy it. Even if it makes you hate them.

Buddies would tell you "yeah, jump out that window and roll in that rusty scrap metal, it's so cool. I'm filming. We are getting rich with that."

Aug 15, 2017
That's terrible thinking mixed in politeness.

We are not "upset". If you think we are angry, hitting the table talking about KST's work, you are wrong. We are not.

I don't know how to make a game. it's not my job. Do you think I'm physically and mentally unable to ever make a game? Maybe it would take me 10 years, and it would take 1 year for someone smarter than me. But I can manage anything. If you can do it, I can do it. That's my motto.

And yes, it's a great job... But it had a terrible start and after years, we still see the consequences of that start.

If you study game design, you will notice that most game developers fought to find a way to use the resources they have to do more.
Like the DOOM series. 1993, how to do some illusion of 3D with technology that can't handle 3D. 2001 DOOM 3, how to display beautiful graphics with limited computing power? Let's hide the textures that aren't visible because of darkness. We only display the textures visible because there is light on them, so we can use heavier more beautiful textures focused on only the visible objects. GENIUS. A trick that requires extra work from the developers to make the computer do more effective effects and do less useless tasks.

That's the magic of game development.

KST is doing the opposite.
He didn't plan his game ahead. (he didn't do his homework). So all the characters and objects are displayed in a location. Then everything is hidden to keep only the objects needed.

So when you are in the beach in The Twist. All the characters that even existed in the beach are loaded around. But invisible to you.
You only see the characters you want in that particular scene you are playing. But your computer loaded them and is storing them.
And from time to time, there is a bug, and you see a character than shouldn't be there appear. Oopsy...

KST is more of an artist or an art strong team.
When it comes to technology, the level is basic.

Heads and shoulders above what you can find in the forum here, if you ask me.

But the game is slow on powerful computers. It's not optimized. We appreciate the work done. But we point at the weak points in the project. No to destroy or sink the ship, but to learn.

This is constructive criticism.

We need to give up on that mindset of "you support the project or you shut up."

That's weak, mate.

In life, we need friends, not buddies. Friends tell you the truth, the ugly truth, even when you won't enjoy it. Even if it makes you hate them.

Buddies would tell you "yeah, jump out that window and roll in that rusty scrap metal, it's so cool. I'm filming. We are getting rich with that."
So first of all thank you for your words. I would not have expected such a comprehensive answer.

I'll start at the back:

Yes, we need "friends" who sometimes kick our ass, I'll agree with you and yes, I also know what constructive criticism means. But maybe you do, many others don't. They express their criticism without thinking about what might be the reason.

I don't know KsT personally, so I won't say anything about his abilities, that would be very presumptuous. And I'm not very familiar with GameDesign either. I can only say that I like what KsT does, even if there are bugs in the game.

But I also think that it should be about the game itself here in the forum and not how he improves the computing power or how he has to script or plan the game ... right?

In any case, I don’t worry about that. I play a game, see if I like it or not. I don't care how it's programmed because I don't know anything about it.

As I said, I have nothing against constructive criticism as long as it remains constructive criticism.

greetings

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hi

Can someone please tell me what the password of Julia's smartphone is.
Unfortunately not find it.

Thanks and greetings

Twice

May 7, 2017
so i try to do this step but can't see the options

70. Then catch Janice drinking coffee in the dining room. Click on "Come closer". Jason licks Janice's pussy and she squirts on Jason's face.

only got option compliment her and leave

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so i try to do this step but can't see the options

70. Then catch Janice drinking coffee in the dining room. Click on "Come closer". Jason licks Janice's pussy and she squirts on Jason's face.

only got option compliment her and leave
As the step tells you
Make sure you're sleeping with her,on her bed, on friday and saturday night.

Last edited:

Twice

May 7, 2017
As the step tells you
Make sure you're sleeping with her,on her bed, on friday and saturday night.
it's work now thanks

now im on day 85
just celebrated janice birthday but john already back on home when the walkthrough show john back was step 350 :cry:

what should i do? start from steps 350 and after john gone back to 90 again ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
it's work now thanks

now im on day 85
just celebrated janice birthday but john already back on home when the walkthrough show john back was step 350 :cry:

what should i do? start from steps 350 and after john gone back to 90 again ?
The reason John appeared is because it's been over 60 days and he's set to appear at that time
but don't worry
You don't have to do anything, just carry on as normal, you don't need to interact with john at all until you need to.
For now, wait until John leaves, which will be in 7 days and he'll return after 14 days, and he'll repeat that until you either kick him out or let him stay, after which you can do what ever you want, even if he's there, which would only limit you at night in the living room.

and the same thing with Danielle if she appearance earlier than you expect her to, which is after 100 days, you can ignore her until you get to her part in the walkthrough.

Last edited:

Twice

May 7, 2017
The reason John appeared is because it's been over 60 days and he's set to appear at that time
but don't worry
You don't have to do anything, just carry on as normal, you don't need to interact with john at all until you need to.
For now, wait until John leaves, which will be in 7 days and he'll return after 14 days, and he'll repeat that until you either kick him out or let him stay, after which you can do what ever you want, even if he's there, which would only limit you at night in the living room.

and the same thing with Danielle if she appearance earlier than you expect her to, which is after 100 days, you can ignore her until you get to her part in the walkthrough.
thanks !
but what if i change the days like in 20 or 30? is it gonna break the game?
or it's too late to change because john already appear

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
thanks !
Partially, yes. Possibly worse than I'm saying too.
Some event chains in progress will be affected and impossible to progress further, anything dependant on a certain amount of days passed will be affected.

Just skip seven days when John's home, and it'll be like he's never there.

Steelrod

Dec 31, 2018
Hi there!
I've got a little problem with Kira. I put the answers under her desk, gave her the X and she watched me with Adriana.
To continue I need to compliment her in the locker room, but to do this, I need a score of 40 and I have only 30.
Any suggestions how to rise it without using the cheat menu??

Thx in advance!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thanks !
or it's too late to change because john already appear
I wouldn’t recommend it
Just go to sleep and skip 6/7 days and he won’t be around for the next 14

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes