Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi there!
I've got a little problem with Kira. I put the answers under her desk, gave her the X and she watched me with Adriana.
To continue I need to compliment her in the locker room, but to do this, I need a score of 40 and I have only 30.
Any suggestions how to rise it without using the cheat menu??

Thx in advance!
Did you pay her the $100 to get the keys to the school from her

333. The next day after school go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her. She asks Jason to pay her $100 for the key. Click on "Pay now".

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
the response time in the game is horrible...every click take too much time..any way to optimize it..My gpu is powerful enough to play Assasin creed valhala.
Its a patreon 3d unity project those are never well optimised, this project runs slower and consumes more computer power than most AAA games

Steelrod

Dec 31, 2018
Did you pay her the $100 to get the keys to the school from her

333. The next day after school go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her. She asks Jason to pay her $100 for the key. Click on "Pay now".
Yeah, I did. She saw me and Adriana in the locker room and you need the key for that!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, I did. She saw me and Adriana in the locker room and you need the key for that!
To get Kelly to 40 you need to have done these 4 steps
If it didn't something didn't trigger

and if that's case, while the simple fix would be to use the cheat in the hallway to increase Kira's points by 10, the only other quick option, is to grab my "completes 0.21" save and start again from step 350

368. The next day after school go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her to give her the math test. Kira's score increases by 10.
She tells Jason to come back in a couple of days.

374. The next day after school go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her. Jason tells her that the job is done, exactly as she told him.
Kira thanks Jason and appreciates his help. Kira's score increases by 10.

376. The next day after school go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her. Jason gives her the Vitamine X. Kira's score increases by 10.
Jason caresses Kira in the locker room.

Last edited:

Steelrod

Dec 31, 2018
Okay! Than I have to use the cheat mode, because I did all the things! I don't know why she is still on 30...

Thank you very much nontheless!!!

Twice

May 7, 2017
Partially, yes. Possibly worse than I'm saying too.
Some event chains in progress will be affected and impossible to progress further, anything dependant on a certain amount of days passed will be affected.

Just skip seven days when John's home, and it'll be like he's never there.
I wouldn’t recommend it
Just go to sleep and skip 6/7 days and he won’t be around for the next 14
okay will do that later
thanks for the help

Aug 15, 2017
Hello Anon4321 Its me again... I am at this point:
492. On the left side click on the way to the first floor. Now click on the door to the archives (room 102) and on "Go in". The door is still locked. Return to the second floor (on the right side). Now click on the storage room door down the hall (room 201) and on "Get in". Click on one of the bottles with the pink cap. Jason gets one bottle with 20 lactation pills in it. Then click on "Go back to the corridor".

So, Jason stands at the corridor and I can't go anywhere. The clickable spots lighten up blue bzt when I click them nothing happen... Is this a Bug and fixable? Because my last savestate is far away...

Thanks in advance...

EDIT:

Found your workaround! I'll try it now!

EDIT 2:

IT WORKED, THANKS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon4321

username8326

Apr 16, 2021
718. Go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in". Jason goes to the BDSM dungeon and watches Kelly punishing the receptionist.
719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".
Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon.
Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone.
Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

(cant trigger the option talk about receptionist yuki at step 719.... doesnt show any new option after calling her....)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
718. Go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in". Jason goes to the BDSM dungeon and watches Kelly punishing the receptionist.
719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".
Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon.
Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone.
Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

(cant trigger the option talk about receptionist yuki at step 719.... doesnt show any new option after calling her....)
Make sure you've talked to michelle 2 -3 times at her house

xps

Apr 15, 2021
if I try to load either of my saves it immediately crashes.. I'm assuming I was not supposed to have to start over?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
if I try to load either of my saves it immediately crashes.. I'm assuming I was not supposed to have to start over?
No you don't need to start new game with each new update.

Unfortunately the issue you have means either one or all of your saves have been corrupted somehow.

and The only way to fix it, is
1-by removing 1 save a time until you remove the one causing the issue
or which is usually the case
2-by deleting the entire save folder, start a new game, make a save, quit and replace it with one of mine from my signature.

You'll also find instructions on how to find the save folder through my signature as well.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly, we should make a deal with KST.

Like, no updates for a year. And then remake the whole The Twist with the engine of the new game.

It would be bad for the players here who followed The Twist for a long time. But it would bring A LOT of players to KST.

And if my understanding is correct, development would be MUCH EASIER on the second engine/platform.

You would have better graphics, more content (easier to add content).

It's the best for KST and for you guys on the LONG RUN.

It's like the difference between 10$ every 2months or 100$ after a year then 30$ a month.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And if my understanding is correct, development would be MUCH EASIER on the second engine/platform.
What engine, and why would it be any easier than what he's most familiar with?

The first two Dragon Age games were on an engine that was an iterative improvement of Bioware's proprietary Aurora engine. They had to switch to Frostbite for Inquisition, and it caused lots of problems for development, because their teams working with it had zero experience with Frostbite. Teams. Not one person developing a game, but teams of people working with the same engine.

You would have better graphics, more content (easier to add content).
Less people being able to play it, longer to make content and no, no easier to add content than it currently is for him.

It's the best for KST and for you guys on the LONG RUN.
:FacePalm:
Hey, if it's as easy as you seem to think it is, go and show KST how it's done. I'm sure you'll have a top notch, graphically beautiful game that's perfectly optimised, with five times the content in half the time it's taken him to get this far.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes