Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Nah, that's a you problem.
Nah, it's still, and apparently always will be, a you problem. Here, some free "smiley acceptance therapy" for you :sneaky: :LOL::unsure::ROFLMAO::cry:;):whistle:

You don't get to attack people because you don't agree with them. Take your happy pills for christ sake.
Bu-bu-but, I was only joking... In case it's not obvious, that was a joke.
If you're feeling attacked, when I haven't said anything in a manner that implies or can be construed as aggressive/offensive, then you've got more problems than an irrational hatred of smileys... Take your own advice and have those happy pills;)

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
You are being ridiculous. But okay.

In face of bad faith, you have to ignore people.

Have it your way. Good luck in your life.

Reactions: Mr.YT

hardwire666

Apr 12, 2018
---Question---
Q1. how to override the nvidia vertical sync settings to the game settings ?
Issue - the game is only using it own preferred vertical sync options settings

- i have been using the nvidia fast sync for a while now and it feel much more better on the latency problem..
View attachment 1161986
I'm not sure if your trying to turn the feature on or off, but the settings for that are in the Nvidia control panel under the Manage 3D Settings on the left, and then Vertical Sync on the right.

Mar 15, 2021
my question is how to use the nvidia v-sync settings in the game.... i have tried to turn off the in-game v-sync but it is just no use so what am asking is to override the app settings or how to disable it and not " OFF " am so blur right now..
you have to input the game in the control panel and change whatever you want

hardwire666

Apr 12, 2018
my question is how to use the nvidia v-sync settings in the game.... i have tried to turn off the in-game v-sync but it is just no use so what am asking is to override the app settings or how to disable it and not " OFF " am so blur right now..
Yes, and that is done in the Nvidia control Panel "Manage 3D settings". They can be applied per program, or globally. There is no guarantee it will work.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
See? After WEEKS. Dialogs are at 95%.
You might imagine it's a whole book getting written. It's hilarious to me.

I'm sure it's just about adding English mistakes to give it that "made with a small budget touch"... You know, like those artisan made glass plates. They add a little imperfection like grains of sand to look low tech/hand made.

And even the Chinese made ones add random mistakes on their products to give it that touch. It's hilarious.

anextour

Jul 30, 2017

I'm sure it's just about adding English mistakes to give it that "made with a small budget touch"... You know, like those artisan made glass plates. They add a little imperfection like grains of sand to look low tech/hand made.

And even the Chinese made ones add random mistakes on their products to give it that touch. It's hilarious.
Man, let's say you're 100% right.
Did this make the game worse?
Has it become a collection of useless text, or has it become dumber?
No, it is still better than the "great projects" AWAM, HS and Afterglow.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

He works on his second game more than he works on The Twist.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
He works on his second game more than he works on The Twist.
Yes, I know.
But just the progress updates. Dialog at 60-70-80-95%... It's crazy to me.
In my job, we write contracts. We can update a contract, change a sentence, a word etc... From time to time. But I would never say "Contract is at 60%"... It have no meaning to me.

And most of the content stands on a tiny piece of paper. Dialogues are simple. Once you know what's going to happen in the story, you can write it in 10minutes.

It's funny tho...

buff

May 29, 2017
I can live with the slow releases. The game is still good fap material, but actually playing it is such a convoluted shitshow that I need a break for a while afterwards.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020
Yes, I know.
But just the progress updates. Dialog at 60-70-80-95%... It's crazy to me.
In my job, we write contracts. We can update a contract, change a sentence, a word etc... From time to time. But I would never say "Contract is at 60%"... It have no meaning to me.

And most of the content stands on a tiny piece of paper. Dialogues are simple. Once you know what's going to happen in the story, you can write it in 10minutes.

It's funny tho...
What if you had to write 5 contracts? And your boss asked you how far along you were, and you said, I have 2 out of 5 contracts complete. Your boss might then say, "Ok, so you are 40% complete?"

You don't write 'Dialogue', you write Dialogue for X scenes. If you know you created 20 new scenes, then each scene completed is 5%.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
What if you had to write 5 contracts? And your boss asked you how far along you were, and you said, I have 2 out of 5 contracts complete. Your boss might then say, "Ok, so you are 40% complete?"

You don't write 'Dialogue', you write Dialogue for X scenes. If you know you created 20 new scenes, then each scene completed is 5%.
Yes, that would make more sense.

You could also think that it's the translation process. But I think the game is only in english. So I don't know...

But really, the dialogues used can be done in a very short time. They are super simple in this game and it's not like the script is very coherent and realistic.

And rewrites to upgrade the quality of the text can be almost endless.

I'm curious about the process. But I seriously think that dialogues have nothing to do in the progress reports. They are at best a minor task.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes