Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
That basically invalidates the "patch"...

If it's really a restoration patch, then ^^ that makes no sense:unsure:
No only the people that knows where to get the patch has incest others does not know Janice is the real mother
He had to remove everything incest when patreon changed and he cant even show Jason on patreon.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No only the people that knows where to get the patch has incest others does not know Janice is the real mother
He had to remove everything incest when patreon changed and he cant even show Jason on patreon.
That "patch" came much, much later though, and if the above concerning Brenda is intended by KST, then it calls into question the so-called patch where it concerns Jason.
It still covers Billy's escapades, but again, the above revelation makes the "patch" pointless where it concerns Jason and Janice.

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there any non-Mega dl for 0.43b anywhere? Every time I try to dl from Mega, my browser crashes.
Try using Jdownloader to download it
just copy the lick and click add new links in jdownloader

or you can try disabling "Tansfer with MEGA Desktop App"

Sep 2, 2020
This is pretty buggy. I even lost my first energy upgrade out of nowhere.
Best played with savegames from here tbh.

And i really dont like that the 3d navigation isnt even in the house working as in you still cant go from room to room, its not always a rotateable camera and even if so not always in the best position and not changeable.
And after every event you have to change location. That is even beyond bad.

Loading times are bad and could be at least somewhat optimised for systems with more ram. Hes probably loading new scenes every time instead of changing the assets that are loaded into the scene.

The navigation buttons are also just horrible and should have been redone a long long time ago. This is still alpha status gameplay and still he only cares about new fuck content instead of fixing this up a bit. I really understand this at all as this could be so much more enjoyable with a few days of development of the hud its cameras and room links.

And the next part is in the working so this will stay a bad buggy mess forever.
Just sad imho.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thanks mate, when i click on connect to patreon the website pops up and then i click on allow then it says connected u can close this page but in game it is not connected.. what to do?
Did you download the crack, it’s right there in my signature
And don’t click allow, just close

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Am I doing something wrong? I am following the walkthrough, but I cannot trigger the "latex only" event where I see both girls on the bed together. I've tried for like 40 ingame days. I have all the outfits the walkthrough tells me up to that point, and I also have them wearing the condom suits even. It's really odd how I can't trigger it. Anyone got a tip or something?
There’s a bug with one of the colours, try a different one.
It needs to stay on in the living room
Then, normally Thursday I find best, enter Janice’s bedroom,
if the latex night doesn’t trigger, return until you catch her sleeping alone in her bed.
Then once you do, leave and re-enter, don’t use the wait button, keep doing that until the scene triggers.

You can use the same method if you want to catch her reading a book or exercising, Leave and re-enter until you get the scene you want, the character just has to be there doing something. Usually on their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
someone can help i can't have bad dream, i follow he WT for triger it but not work, and after talk to janice in the living room and choose have sex, i only have option sex on couch, sex in bedroom don't show, i finished the story about jason real mother & DNA test i filllow the WT also,,, what i do wrong???

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
someone can help i can't have bad dream, i follow he WT for triger it but not work, and after talk to janice in the living room and choose have sex, i only have option sex on couch, sex in bedroom don't show, i finished the story about jason real mother & DNA test i filllow the WT also,,, what i do wrong???
make sure you've complete Rachel's Danielle's Webcam quest and are sleeping in Jason's bed.

Reactions: roki torpedo
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes