Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Meh it's ok I guess....
You can't compare between the 2, DAZ slider picture games VS Real Time 3D games.
For me, this game is good. You can compare this with the like of, Total Seduction, or in Pro level, Illusion Games.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You can't compare between the 2, DAZ slider picture games VS Real Time 3D games.
For me, this game is good. You can compare this with the like of, Total Seduction, or in Pro level, Illusion Games.
That meh it's ok was to the guy asking about Sibling Secret.
and if you compare sibling secret to friggen Pro level Illusion games... Dude...

Reactions: Benn Swagger

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
A picture? How? Did I miss something? You mean you can make videos of her, don't you?
the picture is of her vagina. if you go through all the rng to get to the scene before fingering her, you can take a picture of her pussy instead. does nothing in current build.

Reactions: Cirro84

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
the picture is of her vagina. if you go through all the rng to get to the scene before fingering her, you can take a picture of her pussy instead. does nothing in current build.
Oh right ya and I have that in my file.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Máte na co těšit ... I'm not here nonstop, so we hope that we succeed update
Shit, that's really the new mom? How does this work out? Why is she suddenly living next door? Weird... Really a story 'twist'. o_O

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You only meet her after Kelly (the pharmacy girl) tells you about her friend who used to work in the hospital the MC was born in. There was only a small image of her in the last version, this must be her now. Kind of different, I don't see how she's the mom of the MC though, but if its another MILF no complaints here.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
You only meet her after Kelly (the pharmacy girl) tells you about her friend who used to work in the hospital the MC was born in. ... I don't see how she's the mom of the MC though, but if its another MILF no complaints here.
Yeah, exactly. The pharmacy girl telling mc she knows of some other woman working at the hospital back then. This part I could understand, per chance finding out another nurse is living around so you can go ask her. I get that.

But the image title. If it is just meant as a pun like 'new milf you can do nasty things to', okay. If it is really the 'new mom' who gave mc or sis away... That's a little too much of a chance imo, too easy a solution.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Ya kinda sad I couldn't drop a load into her this time around hoping the mother will let me fuck her with no rubber and enjoy my load in her.
you can in the shower. but dropping a load is a heavy price lol

Reactions: 211Rudens

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
But the image title. If it is just meant as a pun like 'new milf you can do nasty things to', okay. If it is really the 'new mom' who gave mc or sis away... That's a little too much of a chance imo, too easy a solution.
I didn't understand the non-English there, if that's what it says...dunno.

Nothing wrong with more milf's ;)

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I didn't understand the non-English there ...
It's czech, something like 'for your enjoyment'. But I mean that one pic with the title 'new-mom.jpg'... So what? A hint? A pun / joke? Ah, forget it. Let's see what comes along. Milfs for the win. :D

Reactions: bomerunk

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's czech, something like 'for your enjoyment'. But I mean that one pic with the title 'new-mom.jpg'... So what? A hint? A pun / joke? Ah, forget it. Let's see what comes along. Milfs for the win. :D
Ah ok, spent a week there a long time ago but never learned any. Didn't look at the file names, just the photos.

Great beer in Prague, and amazing museums, and great beer! The Slivovich...a couple of nights I don't remember. lol

Reactions: Cirro84
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes