Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry to bother you, but I have problems.

I downloaded the game from the OP. The problem is, that I can't get any of these events like: Selling the photos to the kid (after school he always asks if is something "new" with investigation).

Only points I get is when there is triggered the event in kitchen with sponge.

After picking lemonade and whiskey sometimes they don't show up (like never) and if they do then I can't give them that.

Can anyone help me please?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sorry to bother you, but I have problems.

I downloaded the game from the OP. The problem is, that I can't get any of these events like: Selling the photos to the kid (after school he always asks if is something "new" with investigation).

Only points I get is when there is triggered the event in kitchen with sponge.

After picking lemonade and whiskey sometimes they don't show up (like never) and if they do then I can't give them that.

Can anyone help me please?
Some things in this game are only used once, like the whiskey. After you give it to your mother, for her benders, it is gone to never reappear. Same thing for the lemonade.

Your buddy at school only gets the first video you get of your mom in the shower, I have never seen a second one no matter where I put the camera, and never seen an option to sell anything else.

You need to build up relationship points before trying certain actions, you know you succeed as you get the event - when you lose points you did not have enough relationship points to try the event.

Reactions: Cirro84

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I underestand this, but I don't get the option to: whiskey and lemonade + can't sell the first video because he is all time talking about that "investigation"

BTW. are saves from this game shareable?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I underestand this, but I don't get the option to: whiskey and lemonade + can't sell the first video because he is all time talking about that "investigation"

BTW. are saves from this game shareable?
the whiskey triggers the rest. one day find mom in the dining room and she will ask for whiskey, and that will start the investigation. the lemonade allows you to talk to the sister in the pool about the investigation.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
the whiskey triggers the rest. one day find mom in the dining room and she will ask for whiskey, and that will start the investigation. the lemonade allows you to talk to the sister in the pool about the investigation.
Thanks, finally got it working!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes