spanniard

May 18, 2018
Michelle doesn't date Emma. (559. Click the map and Jason's house. When Jason is standing in front of his house, wait until Jason meets Emma running. Michelle walks over and greets Emma.
They ignore each other.) What needs to be done to make the meeting take place?

inyourface

May 30, 2017
718. Go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in". Jason goes to the BDSM dungeon and watches Kelly punishing the receptionist.
719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".
Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon.
Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone.
Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

I can't ask Kelly about Yuki, at the pharmacy, she doesn't give me that option, when I enter the dungeon she just says, I know the girl from somewhere.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
718. Go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in". Jason goes to the BDSM dungeon and watches Kelly punishing the receptionist.
719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".
Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon.
Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone.
Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

I can't ask Kelly about Yuki, at the pharmacy, she doesn't give me that option, when I enter the dungeon she just says, I know the girl from somewhere.
Make sure to speak with Michelle, most likely you missed a dialogue there

Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Michelle doesn't date Emma. (559. Click the map and Jason's house. When Jason is standing in front of his house, wait until Jason meets Emma running. Michelle walks over and greets Emma.
They ignore each other.) What needs to be done to make the meeting take place?
If should happen after starting Rebecca quest to follow her husband

Reactions: zaxrider29

spanniard

May 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "Anon4321, post: 6438436, member: 81708"]
Вы можете опубликовать свое сохранение?
или вы можете получить мое сохранение "завершено 0.30", в котором они уже встречались вне дома
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "Anon4321, post: 6438436, member: 81708"]
Вы можете опубликовать свое сохранение?
или вы можете получить мое сохранение "завершено 0.30", в котором они уже встречались вне дома
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Thanks for the save file
After taking a look
I think I figured out why and I am pretty sure it's the cause
From the relationship points she has and that she's been texting you, you've gone too far forward with Michelle
meaning, you've gone past the trigger, which means you either have to start a new game or grab my "Completes 0.29 or Completes 0.30" save.
Unfortunately those are your only two options that I can see, as that scene is suppose to happen before you even meet Michelle.

Last edited:

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Make sure to speak with Michelle, most likely you missed a dialogue there
715. Make sure you have done the steps 490 to 493. Go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door" and "Talk".
Jason asks Michelle about the help regarding the hospital archives. Michelle agrees to help Jason by finding someone in the hospital who remembers her.
716. The next day go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door" and "Talk". Michelle tells Jason that the receptionist is new and does not listen to her.
mc.png

inyourface

May 30, 2017
715. Make sure you have done the steps 490 to 493. Go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door" and "Talk".
Jason asks Michelle about the help regarding the hospital archives. Michelle agrees to help Jason by finding someone in the hospital who remembers her.
716. The next day go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door" and "Talk". Michelle tells Jason that the receptionist is new and does not listen to her.
View attachment 1369764
Sin título.png

inyourface

May 30, 2017
it means most likely you still need to do things regarding michelle
Spend the night in the hospital, sneak out of the room and try the archive door
also make sure to speak to Kendra and the receptionist about the archives
okay. I was missing to enter the archive with the door locked. done. THX

spanniard

May 18, 2018
Thanks for the save file
After taking a look
I think I figured out why and I am pretty sure it's the cause
From the relationship points she has and that she's been texting you, you've gone too far forward with Michelle
meaning, you've gone past the trigger, which means you either have to start a new game or grab my "Completes 0.29 or Completes 0.30" save.
Unfortunately those are your only two options that I can see, as that scene is suppose to happen before you even meet Michelle.
share saving 0.30. thank you in advance

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes