SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
agree as i don't really see the point of continuing past 0.50. Maybe add more billy content and a few more fffm scenarios we didn't get yet but that's it.

CheekyChavrah

Oct 20, 2020
This game crashes on my laptop and generates an error log that starts with "d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation". Never happened in an earlier update I played. Can someone help me?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This game crashes on my laptop and generates an error log that starts with "d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation". Never happened in an earlier update I played. Can someone help me?
From what I can find, it could be caused by your GPU driver
trying re-installing it using in safe mode
How to use it -
and if that doesn't fix it
if you have two graphics cards, e.g. intel and nvidia, try running it on the second one.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

Falcer

Feb 28, 2019
I got a big problem and i think its a bug. When i go at Realchel's house billy is ALWAYS there, i tried for something like 20 days but he is there every hour of the day. im stuk at the 347 step of the WT. Please I need help.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I got a big problem and i think its a bug. When i go at Realchel's house billy is ALWAYS there, i tried for something like 20 days but he is there every hour of the day. im stuk at the 347 step of the WT. Please I need help.
can you send me your save

CheekyChavrah

Oct 20, 2020
From what I can find, it could be caused by your GPU driver
trying re-installing it using in safe mode
How to use it -
and if that doesn't fix it
if you have two graphics cards, e.g. intel and nvidia, try running it on the second one.
Thanks for the reply! But ddu uninstalls the drivers right? I didnt get what you meant by reinstalling them with ddu

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the reply! But ddu uninstalls the drivers right? I didnt get what you meant by reinstalling them with ddu
What I meant was, uninstall the GPU driver completely using DDU under safemode, then re-install the GPU drivers once you've done that.
The link I provided will show you how to do that.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
The sister character in Seaside Mystery is beyond ugly... I mean, looks like a transgender fat geeky brother.

And people already complain about how ugly the models are in KST's work. I don't compare because they are real 3D and not gifs or images. But I really don't understand how such an ugly model is there.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes