Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
V0.46 and it's the final? Does that mean it's abandoned?
No, it just means the final version of the current update
Each new update happens like this
Beta1 > Beta2 > Final
and the sequence repeats, so when 0.47 happen
it will be 0.47Beta1 > 0.47Beta2 > 0.47Final
and same will happen with 0.48, 0.49 and so on

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml a remote attack trojan.
Its a classic at this point. Many cracks will trigger Oneeva.A! alarm on WinDefender.

If you see an Oneeva.A! alarm about a gamecrack, thats pretty much a guaranteed false positive.

Tvar

Jun 20, 2017
Its a classic at this point. Many cracks will trigger Oneeva.A! alarm on WinDefender.

If you see an Oneeva.A! alarm about a gamecrack, thats pretty much a guaranteed false positive.
Dunno its the first time I see Oneeva on a crack tbh and it only detects it after latest windows defense update.
still might be a false positive but its one of the nastiest torjans out there.

Edit: only defender detects it so most likely false positive ye.

Last edited:

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
This is the first time I've had a crack set off virus warnings on my computer. Same issue others are seeing "Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml". I'm concerned with this. To be clear, I downloaded this crack from this site ( From Post #30,868 ). We sure this is legit? Windows Defender wouldn't let me use it. It's in quarantine. When I saw comments that it was fine I restored it but Defender moved it right back to quarantine.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This is the first time I've had a crack set off virus warnings on my computer. Same issue others are seeing "Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml". I'm concerned with this. To be clear, I downloaded this crack from this site ( From Post #30,868 ). We sure this is legit? Windows Defender wouldn't let me use it. It's in quarantine. When I saw comments that it was fine I restored it but Defender moved it right back to quarantine.
Thing is while Windows Defenfer is being triggered, others like Bitdefender, Malwarebytes and Kaspersky report it as clean.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

Tessouat

Sep 14, 2016
so what should we do??
upgrade your windows defender to the latest

Platform: 4.18.2108.7
Engine: 1.1.18500.10

Can't help you as I can't repro the warning on my windows defender.

If you still have concerns, just change it yourself, it is not that complicated.

Last edited:

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
This time I have tried to end the story... I have played this game before, always using cheats, to get to the story. Now I am doing with no cheats. And still have problems, even following the walkthrough. For instance: 1) the magnet... I cannot get it from bloody Bill, no matter how many times I tried (there are two posible outcomes from my visit, her mom inviting me in or he himself chating about D&D). 2) The scrubbing of the guardpost at the beach... cannot make auntie tell me to try with liquid. 3)The math test... cannot retrieve from the dustbin. 4) the cheerleader hates me, no matter what... never found her and her mother at the beach, no openning there. 5) ¿where the f can I get the school key and the dumbells? 6) Though I have fucked many times already Julia, I cannot get the rough/gentle thing, nor can I buy things more things display in the fetish shop... and so on and so far.... A bit frustrated I am, : )

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes