Jan 8, 2020
I feel like unluckiest person in the world. I just spent 81 ingame days, trying to make Janice show up in my room at night! But every time it was Julia or nobody at all lol. And only on day 82 Janice shows up! At least I grinded some good cash by mowing the lawn and cleaning the pool every thursday, but holy fuck... at this point I would've believed that Dream didn't cheat in his speedruns if it haven't been proven wrong already :LUL:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Hi there,
Is there a reason why the incest patch isn't linked in the OP ?
Is it still accurate/necessary ?
Thx in advance for your answers.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi there,
Is there a reason why the incest patch isn't linked in the OP ?
Is it still accurate/necessary ?
Thx in advance for our answers.
It not necessary to play the game, and unless you‘re on Billy‘s path, it doesn’t add any new scenes to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melimelo

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I feel like unluckiest person in the world. I just spent 81 ingame days, trying to make Janice show up in my room at night! But every time it was Julia or nobody at all lol. And only on day 82 Janice shows up! At least I grinded some good cash by mowing the lawn and cleaning the pool every thursday, but holy fuck... at this point I would've believed that Dream didn't cheat in his speedruns if it haven't been proven wrong already :LUL:
Depending how far you are
-if you already have the cow outfit and placed the hypno disk, when you catch her traning on her own, just tell her to be a cow and she’ll appear at night.
-plus, when you catch her reading, you get the option to ask her to visit you at night.

Reactions: zaxrider29

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
It not necessary to play the game, and unless you‘re on Billy‘s path, it doesn’t add any new scenes to the game.
Okay ... so what?

But still. How does it work. Is it a bit "future proof" ? Can I just track it down and use it either way? Unless it's obsolete, removing it from the OP seems stupid to me. I hope it's added back to the main post. I do see it in your signature, that's not the point :p

Last edited:

Kita_Kitsune

Dec 11, 2018
Can you elabotate?
You can enter Janice's bedroom at anytime to pick up the mask
I talked to Billy about the video with Rick go home in the living room and there i can only choose between interacting with her or go else where and i can´t klick on the door

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I talked to Billy about the video with Rick go home in the living room and there i can only choose between interacting with her or go else where and i can´t klick on the door
you'll have to wait till you're alone in the living room, then you can click on her door, which is on the far end of the living room.

Reactions: zaxrider29
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes