Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
uh wtf. I have a pretty good graphics card and the graphics look OK but going between room to room takes like a good 20 seconds to load. Thats not gonna be good. I barely made it past the first convo with mom.

Also wtf is with how you can click from dining room into the kitchen but you CANT click the door back out to dining room?!
The reason it takes so long is because it pre-loads ALL the scenes that happen in that particular location, only making visible the scene based on your choices.
Plus the code optimisation isn't very good.

What GPU do you have and how much RAM
Try using a lower graphic setting
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1385561
You can also try disabeling a couple of things in the options menu
Screenshot 2021-09-29 085123.png

And when in the house, use the door icon on the top-right of the screen to navigate around it
Screenshot_2021-09-20_004528.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ok thx it is no ntr?
Yes, it does include the no NTR route, just choose either slots 1 (Gentle) & 2 (Rough)
or just use playerInfo.dat (Gentle) or playerInfo2.dat (Rough)

and Just so you know when I checked the first save you sent me, you missed out a lot of kira stuff, that happens at the studio with Adrianna and Julia, which is already covered in the 0.30 save, just talk to Julia in her bedroom about the photoshoot and wait until she tells you"Today and 8pm/20:00"

NeoBear78

Mar 2, 2020
... WTF! this game is legit I cant even!

So much content this is really awesome the only thing that really i would like to see improved is the hint/help system.

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
uh wtf. I have a pretty good graphics card and the graphics look OK but going between room to room takes like a good 20 seconds to load. Thats not gonna be good. I barely made it past the first convo with mom.

Also wtf is with how you can click from dining room into the kitchen but you CANT click the door back out to dining room?!
Which GPU do you have?

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
So I wanted to download this game but I saw the ntr tag and I hate ntr (can't stomach it) so can anyone tell me if it's avoidable or not ?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes