m0401k

Mar 16, 2021
I won't tell you what to do exactly, but it starts by talking with Michelle, and paying attention to the dialogue
but I will give you one hint, you'll have to repeat 718 when the time comes.
i do 718 20 more over but i can't 719

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Having an issue with 735 to kick off - got everything done - Rebecca has the latex suit - Kira is working in the pharmacy - but the pharmacy is never open @ 2000

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
ok so i got a question, it's been a long, LONG time since i played last time (it was either version 35 or 37) and even than there were some events that i did not get to finish, my quesion is HOW THE FUCK DO I FIGURE OUT AT WHAT EVENTS I AM CURENTLY WITH EACH CHARACTER, kuz the !(tasks) button in the game is as helpful as tits on a cactus, i have no gallery to check to see what scenes have i done and what not(also how the fuck does this game NOT have a gallery yet) and the walkrhrough is apriciated but since it's a txt file and not a mod i would need to search in that encyclopedia to see if i'v missed an event that was mentioned a few hundread steps ago
any of you got an idea or am i just stuck in this limbo?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ok so i got a question, it's been a long, LONG time since i played last time (it was either version 35 or 37) and even than there were some events that i did not get to finish, my quesion is HOW THE FUCK DO I FIGURE OUT AT WHAT EVENTS I AM CURENTLY WITH EACH CHARACTER, kuz the !(tasks) button in the game is as helpful as tits on a cactus, i have no gallery to check to see what scenes have i done and what not(also how the fuck does this game NOT have a gallery yet) and the walkrhrough is apriciated but since it's a txt file and not a mod i would need to search in that encyclopedia to see if i'v missed an event that was mentioned a few hundread steps ago
any of you got an idea or am i just stuck in this limbo?
Unfortuntely, there's no actual method to figuring out where you are with each lady. I could say use the hint system, but, that's not exactly reliable.
If you are able to recall the last thing you did. you could find where that falls in, in the walkthrough, and grab the corresponding save from my signature.
Beyond that, unfortunately, other than going to each female character at each time of day, seeing what options are available, crossing out the parts in the walkthrough.
My advice, other than starting a new game, would be to grab my "Completes 0.34" save and start from the beginning of 0.35 of the walkthrough. since according to you is the last update of the game you played.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Unfortuntely, there's no actual method to figuring out where you are with each lady. I could say use the hint system, but, that's not exactly reliable.
If you are able to recall the last thing you did. you could find where that falls in, in the walkthrough, and grab the corresponding save from my signature.
Beyond that, unfortunately, other than going to each female character at each time of day, seeing what options are available, crossing out the parts in the walkthrough.
My advice, other than starting a new game, would be to grab my "Completes 0.34" save and start from the beginning of 0.35 of the walkthrough. since according to you is the last update of the game you played.
FUCK !!
well thx anyway, i think i will just go to the begining of 0.35 walkthrough and work my way through it, that might be the best way to go about it

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes